PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen marlin play

M Bulldog Fan
10-30-2002, 12:57 AM
has anyone seen marlin play... just wondering... since marlin is never included in the big talk... marlin has an outstanding running game... that i dont think can be stopped...

even more.. there defense... is pretty salty... as they have shown all season including against ennis .... so keep an eye on marlin for the playoffs approaching....

Old Dog
10-30-2002, 01:24 AM
M Bulldog Fan, I'm not from Marlin, but I really don't see how anyone could NOT consider Marlin to be a dangerous foe. Look how they have hung in there with bigger schools and ranked teams. The brutal start is paying off now in district play like was planned. I think we will be hearing out of the Bulldogs quite a far piece down the playoff trail. Good Luck!

SintonFan
10-30-2002, 03:49 AM
I haven't seen Marlin, but I've watched Burnet. They're a top 5 team and yall gave them fits. You got my repsect. Your team will go far in the playoffs! Good Luck!!! :cool:

spiritpridehonor
10-30-2002, 11:13 PM
I've seen Marlin up close! Great game with Burnet and when I found out about their win over Ennis I was really happy and excited for them. They really helped 3A get noticed. Tell "Tank" to keep it going as well as the rest of the team and that all of us at Burnet say; Good luck to all the BULLDAWGS!!!!

marlin fan
11-01-2002, 09:48 AM
yea marlin is realy good i was so happy win we beat ennis. i was so happy i was jumping up and down and droped my saxophone