PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the day

Gobbla2001
03-20-2007, 10:31 AM
If you are ever flipping through the channels on Dish Network/Direct TV etc..., and you see the title "Pink Flamingos", keep flipping through the channels... I had never heard about this movie, and I stopped to see what it was, and it was sick...

BuffyMars
03-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Never heard of it. :thinking:

Gobbla2001
03-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Never heard of it. :thinking:

keep it that way... they had this guy doing weird things with his anus... I almost puked, yet could not turn the channel, finally I said "this is enough" and watched Tombstone..... again...

BuffyMars
03-20-2007, 10:37 AM
I just looked it up on imdb. :eek:

Its by John Waters for one. HE is one weirdo.

44INAROW
03-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I just looked it up on imdb. :eek:

Its by John Waters for one. HE is one weirdo.

that would be enough to keep me from watching - John Waters is STRANGE........

District303aPastPlayer
03-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
keep it that way... they had this guy doing weird things with his anus... I almost puked, yet could not turn the channel, finally I said "this is enough" and watched Tombstone..... again...

sorta like a car accident?

pirate4state
03-20-2007, 10:45 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww John Waters :hairpunk:

44INAROW
03-20-2007, 10:49 AM
another "tip of the day" -
When you stop at the mini-mart to buy beer:
1) don't open the beer until you get home;
2) don't drive on the shoulder of the road;
3) use your blinker when you make a turn at an intersection...

from www.victoriaadvocate.com

(10:13 a.m.) Shiner superintendent charged with DWI
March 20, 2007 - Posted at 10:15 a.m.
BY BARRY HALVORSON-Victoria Advocate
SHINER - The Shiner school superintendent was charged with DWI, second offense, after being pulled over on Alternate U.S. Highway 90 sometime Saturday night.

Lavaca County Jail Supervisor Lt. David Fagan said that Allen “Trey” Lawrence was booked into the jail Saturday night at 8:58 p.m. Lavaca County Precinct 3 Justice of the Peace Bobby Pavliska conducted a magistrate’s warning on Sunday morning and set bail in the case at $2,000. Fagan said he was released from jail about noon on Sunday.

Department of Public Safety Highway Patrol Trooper Keith McFadden stopped Lawrence on Highway 90 near Howard’s Convenience Store, according to a DPS report that listed probable cause for the stop as driving on the shoulder where prohibited and failure to signal for a right turn.

Following the stop, McFadden conducted a field sobriety test and placed Lawrence into custody.

The charge also listed that Lawrence had an open container in his vehicle.

Lawrence declined to comment Tuesday, other than to acknowledge the arrest.