PDA

View Full Version : Deputies say Bellaire teacher found with half-naked teen

Maroon87
03-20-2007, 09:52 AM
When will this stop? This happened about 6 blocks from my office.

By KEVIN MORAN
Copyright 2007 Houston Chronicle

A teacher at Bellaire High School is under investigation for possible sex crimes involving a former student, 16, for whom she also serves as legal guardian, according to Precinct 5 Constable's Capt. Michael Coleman.

Residents in the 4900 block of Valkeith in Meyerland spotted a van Sunday parked in the driveway of a vacant house and called Precinct 5 constable's deputies to investigate.

Deputies found the male teen naked from the waist down in a van with blacked-out windows. Tamara Ryman, 37, a Bellaire algebra teacher, was with the teen in the van, Coleman said.

Ryman was charged with trespass and the teen is in the custody of state Child Protective Services, Coleman said..

Terry Abbott, a spokesman for the Houston Independent School District, said this morning that Ryman has been reassigned to administrative duties away from students until the investigation is complete.

kevin.moran@chron.com

piratebg
03-20-2007, 09:55 AM
What is it with these frisky female teachers? Where were they when I was in high school?

District303aPastPlayer
03-20-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
What is it with these frisky female teachers? Where were they when I was in high school?

there was one in Jr High...

kaorder1999
03-20-2007, 10:00 AM

:eek:

Gobbla2001
03-20-2007, 10:01 AM
their parents shouldn't have let 'em watch van halen videos when they were kids, that's for derned sure down there...

piratebg
03-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
there was one in Jr High...

There was??? My mind must be slipping in my old age.

kaorder1999
03-20-2007, 10:02 AM
To Catch predator always cathes males.....

Yet...

Its usually Female teachers busted for being with their students....

Explanation I heard was that MALE PREDATORS will try to "hook up" with people they dont even know and just met on the internet. FEMALE PREDATORS will only "hook up" with young ones that they know and have built a relationship with.

District303aPastPlayer
03-20-2007, 10:03 AM
There was??? My mind must be slipping in my old age.

arnesons chick

piratebg
03-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
FEMALE PREDATORS will only "hook up: with young pnes that they know and have built a relationship with.

So NOW you tell me.....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-20-2007, 10:05 AM
I walk around my dorm half-naked all the time if you use the context of this article. A lot of people have seen me half-naked, I would say hundreds.

kaorder1999
03-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I walk around my dorm half-naked all the time if you use the context of this article. A lot of people have seen me half-naked, I would say hundreds.

the article goes on to say he was naked from the waist down...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
the article goes on to say he was naked from the waist down...

I know, and I'm generally "naked from the waist up." Sounds kind of stupid to me the way they put it, that's all I was trying to point out.

smustangs
03-20-2007, 11:16 AM
So NOW you tell me.....

haha ya i was thinking the same thing