PDA

View Full Version : durant

maestro
03-19-2007, 10:29 PM
does anyone else see a slight comparison to kobe bryant??

espn just did their 1,000 take on who to take on a mock draft..

oden or durant........

can anyone remember bowie and jordan????

:)

honestly hope that durant would stay in school but why would he???

i'm saying future kobe bryant....

any arguements???

Gobbla2001
03-19-2007, 10:30 PM
I dunno... he's got a ways to go in my eyes... if he does go into the NBA, he'll still be damn good, I just don't think he has the moves to be like Kobe...

eagles_victory
03-19-2007, 10:42 PM
I say more of a Tracy Mcgrady then a Kobe Bryant he doesnt have the agility Kobe has Kevin seems a little stiff legged at times to be considered a Kobe Bryant like. The most logical comparison i think is a mix of T-Mac and KG

Gobbla2001
03-19-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I say more of a Tracy Mcgrady then a Kobe Bryant he doesnt have the agility Kobe has Kevin seems a little stiff legged at times to be considered a Kobe Bryant like. The most logical comparison i think is a mix of T-Mac and KG

I agree with him being like a KG... if he put on more weight and and more time into the weight room he could be your KG... KG is a real freak... the guy has a lot of power, can do it inside and outside...

eagles_victory
03-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I agree with him being like a KG... if he put on more weight and and more time into the weight room he could be your KG... KG is a real freak... the guy has a lot of power, can do it inside and outside... i wish he could get out of Minnesota a franchise that is looking like its not going anywhere anytime soon. It would be cool to see him on a team that has something around him and see what he would do in that situation

Gobbla2001
03-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i wish he could get out of Minnesota a franchise that is looking like its not going anywhere anytime soon. It would be cool to see him on a team that has something around him and see what he would do in that situation

I know... he is really gettin' shafted...

in the late 90's early '00's they had their chances, but come playoff time no one would show up around him...

I think he's be a great fit with a team like the Mavericks...