PDA

View Full Version : For the Ladies of the Down Low: The Good Wive's Guide

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-19-2007, 09:17 PM
http://a426.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/55/l_d88a6abfa6e8bd4fa06f37b47cdc9031.jpg

If you haven't been doing the above, you should definitely start by doing so now to make up for lost time. I know my future wife is going to do all of these things. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-19-2007, 09:23 PM
If anyone can help me out by making the picture larger, that would be great.

LH Panther Mom
03-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
If you haven't been doing the above, you should definitely start by doing so now to make up for lost time. I know my future wife is going to do all of these things. :D Too bad your future wife is destined to be your ex. :p

pirate4state
03-19-2007, 09:29 PM
If anyone can help me out by making the picture larger, that would be great.

If I make it any bigger all the text is blurred.

rgn4fb
03-19-2007, 09:37 PM
I like the 3rd one, particularly with Salma Hayak!!!

lepfan
03-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Domestic abuse is a two way street. ;)

sinton66
03-19-2007, 09:53 PM
I LIKE the next to last one.:D

Emerson1
03-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Does anyone?

LH Panther Mom
03-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
I like the 3rd one, particularly with Salma Hayak!!! Be a little gay? :confused: :confused: :p

smustangs
03-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If I make it any bigger all the text is blurred.

Me too sry man

but i like the last one the best it kind of puts it all into perspective :devil:

rgn4fb
03-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Be a little gay? :confused: :confused: :p perhaps I was stretching their meaning of gay, but isnt that all mens fantasy, especially with Salma. (sshhh, I have to whisper cause if the wife heard that she would be smacking me upside the headbig time)

LH Panther Mom
03-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
(sshhh, I have to whisper cause if the wife heard that she would be smacking me upside the head big time) ROFL! :clap: :clap: :clap: (Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.)

mustang59
03-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Dream on, Bubba, dream on!

AP Panther Fan
03-20-2007, 08:41 AM
This thread just leaves me speechless!

BBDE, I think if you posted this once a day, you could help me break my downlow habit.;) :D

BuffyMars
03-20-2007, 10:32 AM
I have seen this before. Some guy up here thought it would be funny to post. Boy did he sure get a verbal beating that day! :eek:

I think we all let him know REAL quick that those rules no longer apply.

Txbroadcaster
03-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I would NOT want a wife that acts like that

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I have seen this before. Some guy up here thought it would be funny to post. Boy did he sure get a verbal beating that day! :eek:

I think we all let him know REAL quick that those rules no longer apply.

I know, I finally know specifically what those old men were talking about when they say that times are changing and our country is going to hell. :( :mad:

Txbroadcaster
03-20-2007, 10:39 AM
I know, I finally know specifically what those old men were talking about when they say that times are changing and our country is going to hell. :( :mad:

LOL I love women who can think for themselves and exist without having to be supported and subservant to a man

pirate4state
03-20-2007, 10:42 AM
some of those are just downright FUNNY!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
LOL I love women who can think for themselves and exist without having to be supported and subservant to a man

Personally, I want a woman who will snap to my every whim. The whole concept of a woman taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet when I get home and having food on the table would be great. :D

pirate4state
Personally, I want a woman who will snap to my every whim. The whole concept of a woman taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet when I get home and having food on the table would be great. :D

You are such a gober!!! :p :D

Txbroadcaster
03-20-2007, 10:43 AM

:D LOL..I would rather rub a beautiful woman's feet than have her rub mine..but that is just me

BuffyMars

Good luck in your endeavorous search. :thumbsup:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

Trust me, women secretly desire to be that woman for one man, and one man only. That man is me. :cool:

pirate4state
03-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Trust me, women secretly desire to be that woman for one man, and one man only. That man is me. :cool: ROFLMAO!! Well, good luck finding her.

Bullaholic
03-20-2007, 10:45 AM

Is a gober anything like a goober? :D

BuffyMars
03-20-2007, 10:46 AM
taking my shoes off and rubbing my feet

Have you seen a man's feet? THEY ARE NOT PRETTY!

I think there should be a law that no men should be allowed to wear flipflops. They are not pretty on men!

There is nothing uglier than a bunch of hairy toes. :hand:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Have you seen a man's feet? THEY ARE NOT PRETTY!

I think there should be a law that no men should be allowed to wear flipflops. They are not pretty on men!

There is nothing uglier than a bunch of hairy toes. :hand:

My feet are sexy. No hair, clean and neatly trimmed toenails. Even my feet have muscles. :D

pirate4state
03-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Is a gober anything like a goober? :D

:blush: probably .... leave me alone .... i'm playing on borrowed time and my time is up :weeping:

Txbroadcaster
03-20-2007, 10:52 AM
My feet are sexy. No hair, clean and neatly trimmed toenails. Even my feet have muscles. :D

Sounds like you want to start dating your feet

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-20-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Sounds like you want to start dating your feet

Nope, the kisses just aren't that spectacular and unsatisfying. I'm looking for a little more when it comes to things like that.

Bullaholic
03-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Nope, the kisses just aren't that spectacular and unsatisfying. I'm looking for a little more when it comes to things like that.

Haha....BBDE, I think a 19 year old male college student would try to mount a porcupine on fire. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Haha....BBDE, I think a 19 year old male college student would try to mount a porcupine on fire. :D

Yeah, and without a condom at that. :D

smustangs
03-20-2007, 11:24 AM

as long as it was pretty or i had a lot to drink first