PDA

View Full Version : TEXANS

Gobbla2001
12-03-2001, 07:00 PM
Are you on the team or staff at Wimberly?

TEXANS
12-03-2001, 09:24 PM
No Gobbla,I'm just a fan.The same one that posted with you on the Xtra board last year.

oldbuff78
12-04-2001, 08:15 PM
HOW WILL THE GOBBLERS BE NEXT YEAR?

Gobbla2001
12-07-2001, 11:19 AM
TEXANS: I know who ya are (on the net atleast) but what just wondering if you knew coach Benner...

oldbuff: Better than this year, that's if coach Littleton was coming back, but if not, who knows? Tradition will have to help this bunch through if they don't get a good coach...

oldbuff78
12-07-2001, 11:26 AM
IS LITTLETON LEAVING?
ANYBODY ON STAFF READY?

Gobbla2001
12-07-2001, 11:32 AM
Well I think we need a fresh set of legs in the AD/HC department, someone who has built a program and wants be in Cuero, we're not as talented as we used to be right now, and there's not TOO much talent coming up (though there are some nice looking kids here and there)... We'll see what happens... PERSONALLY, I would love Littleton to stay (though the town doesn't want that, and they're most likely getting what they want) but I know he won't, whether he leaves OR gets fired, but we shoudln't pick from the current staff, get a new one, hell, how about T.J. Mills or something, wouldn't that be weird?

footballer2
12-07-2001, 12:07 PM
WELL GOBBLA, WHICH IS IT? YOU STATED THAT YOU THINK CUERO NEEDS A FRESH SET OF LEGS IN THE HD/AD DEPT. AND THEN YOU STATED THAT PERSONALLY YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE LITTLETON STAY. WHICH IS IT? DO MEAN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM STAY AS AN ASSISTANT?

footballer2
12-07-2001, 12:08 PM
WELL GOBBLA, WHICH IS IT? YOU STATED THAT YOU THINK CUERO NEEDS A FRESH SET OF LEGS IN THE HD/AD DEPT. AND THEN YOU STATED THAT PERSONALLY YOU WOULD LOVE TO SEE LITTLETON STAY. WHICH IS IT? DO YOU MEAN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM STAY AS AN ASSISTANT?

Gobbla2001
12-07-2001, 12:11 PM
The fresh set of legs part means I'm excepting the fact that he's most likely not going to be here next year... But when you're an AD in high school it's not always about FOOTBALL (thought it's my fav. sport)... And he turned ALL of the sports around, but I guess if you're in Cuero you have to stick strictly to football so that the fans don't get crabby, I say screw the fans, if you don't like the way football's going go to the damn volleyball game and support the girls...

footballer2
12-07-2001, 02:37 PM
UNFORTUNATELY GOBBLA NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE SEE IT THEY WAY WE DO. I CAN RELATE TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. I HAVE BEEN IN BILL'S SHOES AS FAR AS BEING HC/AD. FORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE DO OR DIE SITUATION HE'S IN RIGHT NOW. MANY PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE UPS AND DOWNS PROGRAMS GO THRU.