PDA

View Full Version : The rest of the story....

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 09:30 AM
Thought this was intresting since Decatur is playing the Little Elm loboes this week. You have all heard the story of the three little pigs, but did ya know.....

that after huffing and puffing on the brick house the wolf went to the chiminey to get inside. The pigs heard him and started a fire, placing a pot of water on the fire. When the wolf came down the chiminey he fell into the pot of boiling water...and there you have it. The very first pot of Wolf brand chilli .
How long has it been since you had a bowl? Well, thats too long!

airitout
10-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Chief.....Did you see the Star Telegram this morning? Front page has a story about the cheerleading incident from last week. I thought the story was pretty funny (since no one was really hurt) but it seems people from Decatur are pretty hot about it getting in the news. Nothing like a good squabble between cheerleader moms to get things going. Sorry to hear about the guys from last week. I thought the shoulder injury was not as serious as it turned out to be. Didn't know at the time about the knee, but I was hoping it was a sprain, not ACL. In 3A, injuries can really hurt. Best of luck tonite and I hope all kids avoid the injury bug.

Chief Woodman
10-24-2003, 09:46 AM
Haven't seen the story but I will. Did you see the cover of the Messenger? I hope whoever decided to put that in there had no idea what the signs ment. Yes when parents get involved thing can get stupid. Of course the whole thing was stupid. The young man with the injury told me late last night that a 2nd MRI on shoulder indicates the labum and rotator cuff may not be involved. If this is true he might be back for the first playoff game.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>