PDA

View Full Version : Ku Klux Klan in Stephenville in support of students at MLK Party

kaorder1999
03-17-2007, 08:10 AM
How freaking stupid. Nothing but trash. They are marching in Stephenville in support of the students that hosted the Martin Luther King Jr. party on MLK Day. WFAA here in Dallas just reported it. They said that TSU is urging all students to stay home over the weekend and not come to campus.

Matthew328
03-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Half of Hico and Glen Rose will prolly show up in support

Bullaholic
03-17-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
How freaking stupid. Nothing but trash. They are marching in Stephenville in support of the students that hosted the Martin Luther King Jr. party on MLK Day. WFAA here in Dallas just reported it. They said that TSU is urging all students to stay home over the weekend and not come to campus.

No surprise here, ka. I don't think you will have to worry about anyone with an IQ over 65 cheering them on. Good student advice by the TSU admin.

jason
03-17-2007, 11:37 AM
as reported in the Tarleton newspaper a few weeks ago - they are officially there in protest of illegal immigration - but will also give their opinions/support of the students involved with the MLK party

no kkk rally for me, ill be playing golf in benbrook....

Emerson1
03-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by jason
as reported in the Tarleton newspaper a few weeks ago - they are officially there in protest of illegal immigration - but will also give their opinions/support of the students involved with the MLK party

So does that mean they are gonna be supporting the black kids who were hosting the party?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-17-2007, 02:49 PM
I support the students at the MLK party. They have every right to make a parody of the culture of one of the ethnic groups in America, it's called freedom of speech. What I don't support is the KKK, however.

JJ7997
03-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I support the students at the MLK party. They have every right to make a parody of the culture of one of the ethnic groups in America, it's called freedom of speech. What I don't support is the KKK, however.

Your right, freedom of speech is guaranteed to all. Although I dont support a dubious group like the Klan, whats the difference between a dozen cuckoos like this rallying, and millions of illegal aliens flying a foreign nations flag on this nations streets and protesting for rights they're not entitled to, because they're here illegally. I know which is worse to me.

Emerson1
03-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Your right, freedom of speech is guaranteed to all. Although I dont support a dubious group like the Klan, whats the difference between a dozen cuckoos like this rallying, and millions of illegal aliens flying a foreign nations flag on this nations streets and protesting for rights they're not entitled to, because they're here illegally. I know which is worse to me.

You need to watch what you say. It's now no longer PC to say illegal aliens, you have to call them 'Mexican Explorers'

JJ7997
03-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You need to watch what you say. It's now no longer PC to say illegal aliens, you have to call them 'Mexican Explorers'

Oh, didnt know that one. Learn something every day. Foreigners is ok to say I guess. :D

Txbroadcaster
03-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Oh, didnt know that one. Learn something every day. Foreigners is ok to say I guess. :D

No It is Foreign-American

JJ7997
03-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
No It is Foreign-American

:speech:

LH Panther Mom
03-17-2007, 04:50 PM
No It is Foreign-American :doh: :doh: ROFL!

Emerson1
03-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I never got what the big deal about the party was anyways. It's not like they were dressed up as slaves.

IHStangFan
03-17-2007, 07:54 PM
No It is Foreign-American how about "not so illegal illegal imagrant" or "election equalizers"