PDA

View Full Version : marlin vs newton saturday @ 6 in lufkin

marlinbulldogplayer
11-16-2003, 12:45 PM
this should be a very good game. both teams are very good. i am going to go with marlin in a close one. 28-27 marlin

marlin fan
11-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Yeah this game will be a real nail biter

Pudlugger
11-16-2003, 01:01 PM
marlinbulldogplayer:
this should be a very good game. both teams are very good. i am going to go with marlin in a close one. 28-27 marlinI agree, but this year is Newton's year to beat Marlin.

Newton 21
Marlin 14

<small>[ November 16, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Pedestrian
11-16-2003, 01:02 PM
who is home and visitors?

Footballfan25
11-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Does anyone know why this game is in Lufkin? This is Newton's year. Marlin will be overlooking Newton. Thru the vine, I heard they were already scouting bellville vs. giddings

marlin fan
11-16-2003, 02:18 PM
I just checked yahoo driving directions and lufkin is 4 hours and 51 minutes from marlin... Thats a long ride on those slow a$$ busses.

keep_it_real
11-16-2003, 04:00 PM
man this is gonna be a good one, Good luck Marlin represent district 18, your the only ones left.....

marlinbulldogplayer
11-16-2003, 04:41 PM
marlin is the home team in this game. they had three choices to play at lufkin palestin and crockett. well if we would have played at palestine or crocket i would have been on friday and it is supposed to rain on friday so we just choosed lufkin on saturday

eagle_fan
11-16-2003, 11:25 PM
PUD your right about it being the year for newton but you got the score all wrong.. i went to see marlin play friday in waco and score will be newton as many as they wanna score and marlin 10.. by the way marlin fan hows the player who got his nose broke? hope he is ok

Pudlugger
11-16-2003, 11:29 PM
eagle_fan:
PUD your right about it being the year for newton but you got the score all wrong.. i went to see marlin play friday in waco and score will be newton as many as they wanna score and marlin 10.. by the way marlin fan hows the player who got his nose broke? hope he is okInteresting, tell me more. :)

lepfan
11-16-2003, 11:34 PM
marlinbulldogplayer:
marlin is the home team in this game. they had three choices to play at lufkin palestin and crockett. well if we would have played at palestine or crocket i would have been on friday and it is supposed to rain on friday so we just choosed lufkin on saturdaychose NOT choosed

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 08:22 AM
Pudlugger:

marlinbulldogplayer:
this should be a very good game. both teams are very good. i am going to go with marlin in a close one. 28-27 marlinI agree, but this year is Newton's year to beat Marlin.

Newton 21
Marlin 14It could happen, but honestly Pud, LaGrange isn't ready for niether one of these team, so if you do make it to round 3 you might have to face Marlin or Newton, Dam isn't that scary? eek! :( :confused:

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 08:24 AM
Footballfan25:
Does anyone know why this game is in Lufkin? This is Newton's year. Marlin will be overlooking Newton. Thru the vine, I heard they were already scouting bellville vs. giddingsBellville must be overlooking also, I saw with my own eyes, several Players and Coaches at Waco-ISD, but it's playoff time and no one wants to be unprepared. so this is routine this time of year, Your title says Footballfan, so get a clue.

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 08:37 AM
cunbed10:

Pudlugger:

marlinbulldogplayer:

Newton 21
Marlin 14It could happen, but honestly Pud, LaGrange isn't ready for niether one of these team, so if you do make it to round 3 you might have to face Marlin or Newton, Dam isn't that scary? eek! :( :confused: Well Cunebed10 i really hope that La Grange gets another shot at the Greatest Football Team Ever To Walk The Face Of The Earth-Marlin Bulldogs . Ya'll are so awesome!!! I think the UIL should just give you the 3A championship trophy now and let you finish out the year playing in the 4A play-offs. Oh yeah, ya'll already got spanked in 4A. Oh well, that is OK 'cause getting spanked by 4A schools makes you better than all the rest. Maybe La Grange should play Austin Westlake next year so after they get spanked they can have all the syncophantic posters from Burnet kiss their pattooties like they do yours. As for La Grange getting a shot at Marlin, ya'll should just concentrate on the job ahead. Newton will be all ya'll can handle so I suggest you keep focused on that for now. I know the Leps are not looking ahead this time of year. Ya'll went through that trap already in 2002 didn't you? :mad:

Old No. 7
11-17-2003, 08:54 AM
Well, I haven't seen Marlin play this year but I have watched Newton several times.

Newton 28
Marlin 14

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Pudlugger:

cunbed10:

Pudlugger:

marlinbulldogplayer:

Newton 21
Marlin 14It could happen, but honestly Pud, LaGrange isn't ready for niether one of these team, so if you do make it to round 3 you might have to face Marlin or Newton, Dam isn't that scary? eek! :( :confused: Well Cunebed10 i really hope that La Grange gets another shot at the Greatest Football Team Ever To Walk The Face Of The Earth-Marlin Bulldogs . Ya'll are so awesome!!! I think the UIL should just give you the 3A championship trophy now and let you finish out the year playing in the 4A play-offs. Oh yeah, ya'll already got spanked in 4A. Oh well, that is OK 'cause getting spanked by 4A schools makes you better than all the rest. Maybe La Grange should play Austin Westlake next year so after they get spanked they can have all the syncophantic posters from Burnet kiss their pattooties like they do yours. As for La Grange getting a shot at Marlin, ya'll should just concentrate on the job ahead. Newton will be all ya'll can handle so I suggest you keep focused on that for now. I know the Leps are not looking ahead this time of year. Ya'll went through that trap already in 2002 didn't you? :mad: Not only did we get spanked, but Ennis will spank the whole 4A world, mark my word, and as for Newton, we have more respect for those guys than you can ever imagine, and the feeling is mutual, so stop talking about Burnet, they haven't did you no harm, Newton or Marlin will eek! :D eek!

JasperDog94
11-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Man...someone must have peed in someone's cherrios... :D

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Old No. 7:
Well, I haven't seen Marlin play this year but I have watched Newton several times.

Newton 28
Marlin 14What if it's the other way around, wouldn't you say that Marlin has a chance.

Pudlugger
11-17-2003, 11:00 AM
Pudlugger:

cunbed10:

Pudlugger:

marlinbulldogplayer:

Newton 21
Marlin 14It could happen, but honestly Pud, LaGrange isn't ready for niether one of these team, so if you do make it to round 3 you might have to face Marlin or Newton, Dam isn't that scary? eek! :( :confused: Well Cunebed10 i really hope that La Grange gets another shot at the Greatest Football Team Ever To Walk The Face Of The Earth-Marlin Bulldogs . Ya'll are so awesome!!! I think the UIL should just give you the 3A championship trophy now and let you finish out the year playing in the 4A play-offs. Oh yeah, ya'll already got spanked in 4A. Oh well, that is OK 'cause getting spanked by 4A schools makes you better than all the rest. Maybe La Grange should play Austin Westlake next year so after they get spanked they can have all the syncophantic posters from Burnet kiss their pattooties like they do yours. As for La Grange getting a shot at Marlin, ya'll should just concentrate on the job ahead. Newton will be all ya'll can handle so I suggest you keep focused on that for now. I know the Leps are not looking ahead this time of year. Ya'll went through that trap already in 2002 didn't you? :mad: Respect for Newton? I suppose all the talk about beating La Grange next round and Bellville scouting for a rematch shows how seriously you take Newton? Ya'll have already beaten Newton in your mind but ya'll will have to beat them on the field Saturday in Lufkin, not Emerald City, Tin Man. Come back down to reality and get ready for the Eagles, forget about La Grange for a minute. :p

Old No. 7
11-17-2003, 11:20 AM
cunbed10:

Old No. 7:

Newton 28
Marlin 14What if it's the other way around, wouldn't you say that Marlin has a chance.Every team playing now has a chance. I made a prediction based on Newton's talent and coaching. If it's the other way around, I'll be the first to congratulte Marlin.

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 11:21 AM
Trust Me LaGrange is the farthest thing from my Mind, but we love the way you try and pump the Newton Posters up, but guess what, Marlin nor Newton needs to be Pumped up, it's already a hyped game, so try and hype up for Orangefield, I hear they have a little surprise for you guys, don't worry about Marlin we will be fine.

cunbed10
11-17-2003, 11:29 AM
Hey Pud it's irritating to see some one from another district jump in on every posts isn't it :D

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

DOGcatcher
11-17-2003, 11:32 AM
This is going to be an awesome game... Both teams with lots of speed playing on a great (maybe wet) grass surface.. Newton seems to have more size than marlin and offensivly the eagles seem smarter.. we will just have to see come game time.. It's still early in the week but you can bet your A?? on one thing ....

YOU'RE GOING TO GET THE SAME BULLSH?? OUT OF THIS OL' BOY!!!! :D :p :D

NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES,
NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES, NEWTON EAGLES,

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: DOGcatcher ]</small>

JasperDog94
11-17-2003, 11:35 AM
Dogcatcher, I wouldn't have it any other way... :D wink :p

LogieJoeBean001
11-17-2003, 11:36 AM
Ya'll are going to be playing in Lufkin, huh? It's a really nice facility. The stadium is right behind the High School. Boy, is their new High School (4 or 5 years old now) really awesome. I wish it had been there when I went to school there. (Crying, uncontrollably, lol) I hope everyone enjoys themselves. There are a lot of really nice eating places and plenty of places to stay in Lufkin. My parents still live there and it would be nice to see ya'll play, but I'll be busy watching our playoff game!

Good luck to both teams!

<small>[ November 17, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: LogieJoeBean001 ]</small>

Big Red
11-17-2003, 12:20 PM
THIS SHOULD BE A CLOSE GAME, HOWEVER I FEEL IT IS NEWTON'S YEAR TO BEAT MARLIN. I JUST HATE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT. GOOD LUCK EAGLES.

Old No. 7
11-17-2003, 12:39 PM
JasperDog94:
Dogcatcher, I wouldn't have it any other way... :D wink :p I was thinking the same thing! that DOG. cracks me up. :D :D

BiG DoGs
11-17-2003, 03:11 PM
WELL A COUPLE OF THE BULLDOG PLAYERS (10-5=#_,100-47=#_) WANT TO KNOW WHY ARE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SAYING THAT WE ARE GONNA GET BEAT BY NEWTON.... WELL I THINK THAT IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE WILL GET BEAT JUST SHOW UP TO THE GAME....AND FIND OUT....

The Civilian
11-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Both are great teams, but I think this is the year that Newton will walk away with a victory. If Newton plays to their full potential and I think they will they will be hard to stop.

The Civilian

whatusay2
11-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Newton and Marlin are two evenly matched teams. The decisive factor will be revenge. Newton and Barbay don't lose consecutively to many teams.

98Eagle
11-17-2003, 07:42 PM
How did Marlin's Tank Smith look last week? Does anyone have his stats from the game?

lepfan
11-17-2003, 07:47 PM
BiG DoGs:
WELL A COUPLE OF THE BULLDOG PLAYERS (10-5=#_,100-47=#_) WANT TO KNOW WHY ARE ALL OF THESE PEOPLE SAYING THAT WE ARE GONNA GET BEAT BY NEWTON.... WELL I THINK THAT IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE WILL GET BEAT JUST SHOW UP TO THE GAME....AND FIND OUT....It appears that (some) in Marlin are pretty full of themselves...that type of overconfidence has a way of coming back and popping you in the @$$...but then Marlin would not know anything about this would they...hmmmmmmm :D

cunbed10
11-18-2003, 09:25 AM
whatusay2:
Newton and Marlin are two evenly matched teams. The decisive factor will be revenge. Newton and Barbay don't lose consecutively to many teams.Oh! no I guess 3 consecutive times doesn't count wink

Backwoods
11-18-2003, 10:49 AM
The key word was many. Marlin is one. That is why we're going to be there ready to play. Don't read things in that aren't there. :rolleyes:

whatusay2
11-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Backwoods:
The key word was many. Marlin is one. That is why we're going to be there ready to play. Don't read things in that aren't there. :rolleyes: Thanks for clarifying Backwoods! And, Newton will win this game.

<small>[ November 18, 2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: whatusay2 ]</small>

Bellville22
11-18-2003, 05:17 PM
This should be a classic game between two of the elite teams in the region, and in the state. I believe it was 'cunbed10' who called it his "Wow game". He's right, there should be plenty of WOWs Sat. night, well worth the trip to Lufkin. Also shouldn't be a shortage of speed and talent on the field.

I keep up with Marlin pretty well, I know that after a shaky start, the Dogs are rollin', and can compete with just about anyone in the state. Don't know as much about Newton, sounds like they are very talented, and a very complete team.

As is key when any two good football teams play each other, turnovers and mistakes will be key. Whichever team can execute their gameplan for the entire game will have the edge.

My prediction... don't think this game will top the thriller I saw between Bellville/Marlin last year, but I think it's gonna come close...

Marlin 28
Newton 24

The Civilian
11-18-2003, 10:32 PM
I hope the Marlin line can stop our defense. I hope "10-5" and "100-47" are ready for the PAIN TRAIN that will be steaming through Saturday night. Hope that no one can miss this game. Its going to be a great one.

MARLINFAN
11-18-2003, 11:45 PM
ok civilian i heard this last year. ask #48 what happen when he said purple rain would rain down on the dogs last year

98Eagle
11-18-2003, 11:54 PM
I think the outcome of this matchup could come down to the play of the two great backs; Newton's Ty Hopkins & Marlin's Tank Smith. JMHO

j_dog
11-19-2003, 02:09 AM
Marlin is tough, but I have to pull for the 20-3a Newton Eagles. Go Eagles! :)

Newton 21
Marlin 20

cunbed10
11-19-2003, 09:09 AM
Backwoods:
The key word was many. Marlin is one. That is why we're going to be there ready to play. Don't read things in that aren't there. :rolleyes: Jasper

Festus1
11-19-2003, 09:54 AM
98Eagle:
I think the outcome of this matchup could come down to the play of the two great backs; Newton's Ty Hopkins & Marlin's Tank Smith. JMHOEagle, I think you're right. Last week Smith had 120 yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns. He is very similar to a lot of the Newton backs and I believe he would be stronger if he had more offensive line support. Marlin's QB is also strong and fast. He reads his keys very well on the option and I think they will be a good test for Newton. I do believe Newton has the ability to beat Marlin IF they bring their "A" game.

Hopkins, Etheridge, McLemore should have a good night as long as the Newton offensive line holds. Unfortunately, Newton has never been known for its passing game. That could be helpful against Marlin's D as well.

This should prove to be a very good game.

MARLINFAN
11-19-2003, 10:37 AM
ok heres tanks season stats. he has 102 carries for 867 yards. 15 td. he didt play the first 5 games and he is avg. 8.2 a carrie. just think since u say marlin dosent have a great line of how many yards he will have this year

bulldogman
11-19-2003, 10:59 AM
I haven't seen Newton play but I was there when Burnet spanked MARLIN. They have some great athletes but I suppose Newton does to. Just judging from the way Jasper handled NEWTON I will take Marlin by 7.

Old No. 7
11-19-2003, 11:22 AM
bulldogman:
I haven't seen Newton play but I was there when Burnet spanked MARLIN. They have some great athletes but I suppose Newton does to. Just judging from the way Jasper handled NEWTON I will take Marlin by 7.I didn't see the Burnet/Marlin game but I did watch the Jasper/Newton game. Jasper out scored Newton by a touchdown. That game could have gone either way. I don't feel like Jasper ever had a handle on Newton but thats just my opinion. Becuase of talent and coaching, I'm going with Newton by 14. :)

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: Old No. 7 ]</small>

Festus1
11-19-2003, 12:32 PM
bulldogman:
I haven't seen Newton play but I was there when Burnet spanked MARLIN. They have some great athletes but I suppose Newton does to. Just judging from the way Jasper handled NEWTON I will take Marlin by 7.Newton does not have the same kind of athletes that Burnet has. They do have a great deal of speed and some very talented skill position players. This Marlin team is much better than their record indicates. As for the Jasper game, Newton did not play very well that night or I think they would have beaten Jasper. Marlin and Newton are very similar and if Newton does not come fully prepared to play Saturday, Marlin will win. Although, I think Newton has plenty of incentive to prepare and play well because of all of the past meetings between these two teams.

Festus1
11-19-2003, 12:34 PM
MARLINFAN:
ok heres tanks season stats. he has 102 carries for 867 yards. 15 td. he didt play the first 5 games and he is avg. 8.2 a carrie. just think since u say marlin dosent have a great line of how many yards he will have this yearIf he had a great offensive line, I think the sky would have been the limit for him.

The Civilian
11-19-2003, 08:50 PM
MARLINFAN:
ok civilian i heard this last year. ask #48 what happen when he said purple rain would rain down on the dogs last yearLets get one thing straight, #48 is not the only PAIN TRAIN its the entire Eagle team. This year it is going to be a purple HURRICANE that ravishes the "BULLpups." The pups #5 and #53 better buckle their chin straps, put their mouth-pieces in and get used to staring at the ground because that is where you two will be all NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Civilian

98Eagle
11-19-2003, 10:50 PM
Some good pics of Marlin's #5. eek!
http://www.edtracy.com/NHSSports/History/NHS%20SPorts%2002-03/Var%20Game%2011/m10_small.JPG http://www.edtracy.com/NHSSports/History/NHS%20SPorts%2002-03/Var%20Game%2011/m11_small.JPG

3-ARoy
11-19-2003, 11:04 PM
AWESOME pictures there 98!!!

Pedestrian
11-19-2003, 11:15 PM
The "barbay program" paid off when NEWTON's #5 gave MARLIN's #5 the stiff arm. Man I bet he had a head ache.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 09:05 AM
3-ARoy:
AWESOME pictures there 98!!!Well #5 has put on a little more muscle, and speed should be very interesting this year, you don't happen to have a picture of #4,#32,#2,#51,#65,#53-1,#21,#8,#7, and the rest of the the hungary Bulldogs, do ya?

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 09:07 AM
Pedestrian:
The "barbay program" paid off when NEWTON's #5 gave MARLIN's #5 the stiff arm. Man I bet he had a head ache.Actually he had 2 Pics, and got a chance to advance to the next round, but Newton wouldn't know anything about that.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 09:16 AM
cunbed your right about last year and yes this is another year. The game is saturday and we will all find out who will advance in their quest for a state championship. By the way, when was the last time Marlin won a state championship?

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 09:22 AM
sphinx1906:
cunbed your right about last year and yes this is another year. The game is saturday and we will all find out who will advance in their quest for a state championship. By the way, when was the last time Marlin won a state championship?The last time your Frat :D got recognition.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 09:43 AM
Recognition? make sense when you talk dumba$$. You don't know me or my Frat but if you would like to meet me I will be in Lufkin Sat. night. It would fun to educate a little pup like yourself. don't start none won't be none. so when did THE SQUARE win a state title? Newton has two. When you get some jewlery then come barkin. Until then get on the porch and sit u-bu sit. Good dog.

MARLINFAN
11-20-2003, 09:51 AM
SINCE U WANT TO POST PICKS WHAT ABOUT THESE

http://www.edtracy.com/NHSSports/History/NHS%20SPorts%2002-03/Var%20Game%2011/m12_small.JPG
http://www.edtracy.com/NHSSports/History/NHS%20SPorts%2002-03/Var%20Game%2011/m31_small.JPG
http://www.edtracy.com/NHSSports/History/NHS%20SPorts%2002-03/Var%20Game%2011/m34_small.JPG

MARLINFAN
11-20-2003, 10:03 AM
AND THESE http://www.marlindemocrat.com/content/articles/2003/11/19/front/photo.jpg

Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin will be the site of what is to be yet another meeting between the Marlin Bulldogs and the Newton Eagles. On three seperate occasions, these two teams have met with Marlin taking all three victories. This year, because of the "superstitions" of the Eagles, the game will be played in Lufkin. Newton (10-1 on the season) did not want to play on artifical turf, nor did they want to be the home team. All three of their losses against Marlin, were played at Sam Houston in Huntsville.

WE WILL SEE ALOT OF THIS SATURDAY, AGAINhttp://www.marlindemocrat.com/content/articles/2003/11/19/news/sports/sports01.jpg

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 10:04 AM
this looks like a headache in the making!

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 10:10 AM
superstitions? Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.This will be a great game as it always is. Newton will be ready so may the best team win.

JasperDog94
11-20-2003, 10:14 AM
Festus1:
As for the Jasper game, Newton did not play very well that night or I think they would have beaten Jasper.I'm just wondering if you actually saw that game. I didn't, but from what I've heard, both teams played their hearts out with Jasper coming out on top. It was a very evenly matched game. What makes you think that Newton didn't play very well?

southern_thunder
11-20-2003, 10:21 AM
JasperDog94:

Festus1:
As for the Jasper game, Newton did not play very well that night or I think they would have beaten Jasper.I'm just wondering if you actually saw that game. I didn't, but from what I've heard, both teams played their hearts out with Jasper coming out on top. It was a very evenly matched game. What makes you think that Newton didn't play very well?I was at this game and from what i saw both teams played extremely well. But when any team loses it is easier to say they didnt play well than to say they just got beat. I am not saying that Jasper is any better than Newton, but on that night Jasper came out on top.

And I believe Newton will win this week against Marlin.

Newton 28

Marlin 14

Old No. 7
11-20-2003, 11:03 AM
Where's my DOG at? DOGcatcher that is. :D

spiveyrat
11-20-2003, 12:21 PM
Beaumont Enterprise article (http://www.southeasttexaslive.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=10543780&BRD=2287&PAG=461&dept_id=512556&rfi=6)

DOGcatcher
11-20-2003, 12:36 PM
What up, Jack the Juice...

O.K. I've sat back and absorbed all this bull sh?? I can stand.. You got some marlin fans complaining about the surface, give me a break, grass is the best surface to play on. hell that's old school.. (come out fight'em you damb yankees)
Then there are those who don't like the sight, o.k, only one of the best looking high school stadiums around.. quit complaining..

I hope it rains like a bit?? on friday night so the field is muddy as he?? come saturday, just so i can listen to you stupid marlin fans complain about one more thing...

YOU MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR, WHEN NEWTON COMES OUT AND WOOPS THE PISS OUT OF YOU, DON'T COME BACK HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FIELD, THE LOCATION OR THE WEATHER...

YOU UGLY FLEA RIDDEN @#&^5 ^%^$^& *&(@#$%$%# yt%

DOGcatcher
11-20-2003, 12:37 PM
NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,
NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,NEWTON EAGLES,

therock
11-20-2003, 12:43 PM
bad news eagle fans i heard that your star DE is out the picture he had a few teeth pull yesterday
so let me now

DOGcatcher
11-20-2003, 12:47 PM
HELL IT'S TEETH, SPIT THE BLOOD OUT AND PLAY ON...

Old No. 7
11-20-2003, 01:18 PM
DOGcatcher,I knew ya wouldn't be on the chain long. : :D Saturday night it's on baby!

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 01:32 PM
sphinx1906:
Recognition? make sense when you talk dumba$$. You don't know me or my Frat but if you would like to meet me I will be in Lufkin Sat. night. It would fun to educate a little pup like yourself. don't start none won't be none. so when did THE SQUARE win a state title? Newton has two. When you get some jewlery then come barkin. Until then get on the porch and sit u-bu sit. Good dog.I mean what I say sucker, and I will be there to educate you on a the most ancient and Frat there is and if you don't give a dam the I don give a F@&# this is Htown at you country boy.

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 01:40 PM
We own Newton, and I hope some of the players are reading this, when the Dogs get in your rectum, and you start getting that sick feeling in your gut, the voice in your head starts to whisper again for 4th time, Marlin is going to win, Marlin is better than we r, Dam can we ever beat this team, and tears start to welt up in your eyes, you start to choke, the Dogs will start to sufficate the Eagles, and then you look up one last time at the scoreboard and the Eagles are behind, the feeling starts all over again, we'll get'em next year, It wasn't our nite for the 4th Dam time because .. Marlin owns the Newton Eagles, and the whole commmunity knows it ya''ll don't won't 2 c M-Square.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:16 PM
What kind of post is that cuntbed? You are a computer toughguy. Don't talk sissyboy, bring it. You ain't never had a cornbread and collar greens a$$ whippin like I would give you. got them jocks out out your mouth yet?

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:23 PM
sphinx1906:
What kind of post is that cuntbed? You are a computer toughguy. Don't talk sissyboy, bring it. You ain't never had a cornbread and collar greens a$$ whippin like I would give you. got them jocks out out your mouth yet?What if I eat your Cornbread Gurl, Don't be fooled by the computer language, Everyone has the preception about me until they meet me so don't be surprise when you see me, if there is no rain Sat. I will be wearing a khaki colored Sean John Sweat suit with A Brown T-shirt, Brown Timberlands, and A Brown Dallas Mavs Hat, I won't B hard 2 find, and I will be talking alot of s*%#, just like now. U can't Miss me Just Ask For D. Scott.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:27 PM
nice wardrobe. I didn't know garanimals came in grown folks sizes. do me a favor D. Scott and get off D.'s jocks of the Marlin players.

Old No. 7
11-20-2003, 02:39 PM
I may were some FUBU. :D

cunbed10
11-20-2003, 02:46 PM
sphinx1906:
nice wardrobe. I didn't know garanimals came in grown folks sizes. do me a favor D. Scott and get off D.'s jocks of the Marlin players.I'm an ex-Bulldog, so I guess that makes me a fan just like you, or are you on Ty's Jock so hard the boy won't be able to run fast as normal.

sphinx1906
11-20-2003, 02:49 PM
LOL, I'm just an admirer of a great team and program. Ty has to many on his jock, no room for me.LOL.

duckbutter
11-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Old No. 7:
I may were some FUBU. :D I would pay good money to see that!!!

Reveille
11-20-2003, 05:29 PM
sphinx1906:
LOL, I'm just an admirer of a great team and program. Ty has to many on his jock, no room for me.LOL.DOGCATCHER has got the lockjaw on it. wink :D

The Civilian
11-20-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey "CUNTBED" you need to be ready to crawl under the porch with the rest of the BULLpups after this Saturday. The storm warning is out for the Marlin BULLpups because the PURPLE HURRICANE is blowing through and will leave disfigured pup parts all over the field.

The Civilian

P.S. sphinx1906 I got your back

cunbed10
11-21-2003, 09:02 AM
The Civilian:
Hey "CUNTBED" you need to be ready to crawl under the porch with the rest of the BULLpups after this Saturday. The storm warning is out for the Marlin BULLpups because the PURPLE HURRICANE is blowing through and will leave disfigured pup parts all over the field.

The Civilian

P.S. sphinx1906 I got your backYou might want 2 spell my name right, I think a couple of the female posters take offense to the spelling, I wouldn't b surprise if a Ranger Mom, or Cat Woman give you an earfull, but me I can take a joke so have fun now, because Sat. M-Square will do the rest, and 1906 doesn't need any help from a Gay man, Alpha's don't indulge with the gay community, so get your Rock Hudson like a&$ out the way , and mind your business. :rolleyes:

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

DOGcatcher
11-21-2003, 11:33 AM
Reveille:

sphinx1906:
LOL, I'm just an admirer of a great team and program. Ty has to many on his jock, no room for me.LOL.DOGCATCHER has got the lockjaw on it. wink :D That's funny shi?!!!

spiveyrat
11-21-2003, 12:44 PM
What is M-square?

Old No. 7
11-21-2003, 12:54 PM
duckbutter:

Old No. 7:
I may were some FUBU. :D I would pay good money to see that!!!LOL, you and a few others I know. :D

Old No. 7
11-21-2003, 01:00 PM
spiveyrat:
What is M-square?Not sure. N-square = Newton by 14. :D :D

afflac65
11-21-2003, 01:09 PM
hey all you marlin and newton fans i want ya to know that bellville is talking trash about both of these teams i hope whichever on of these teams wins they can shut bellville up........

DOGcatcher
11-21-2003, 02:29 PM
I do believe the Newton Eagles will take that opportunity and not dissapoint you.

afflac65
11-21-2003, 02:42 PM
just wondering who is the favorite in this game.

Tiny
11-21-2003, 03:10 PM
Marlin is as talanted as any one in the state, but they do not play as a team and if they get behind like in the Burnet game they will quit. I was shocked at how they played in that one.

The Civilian
11-21-2003, 10:36 PM
cunbed10:

The Civilian:

The Civilian

P.S. sphinx1906 I got your backYou might want 2 spell my name right, I think a couple of the female posters take offense to the spelling, I wouldn't b surprise if a Ranger Mom, or Cat Woman give you an earfull, but me I can take a joke so have fun now, because Sat. M-Square will do the rest, and 1906 doesn't need any help from a Gay man, Alpha's don't indulge with the gay community, so get your Rock Hudson like a&$ out the way , and mind your business. :rolleyes: Sorry if I offended any female viewers, no harm was intended. If you would get the pups jock and wipe your mouth you would see that NEWTON will rule the field saturday night. You might want to got the pups locker room after the game because they are going to need a little b!tch to pamper, nurture and assure them that the EAGLES are done having their way with the poor pups.

The Civilian

Wildcat81
11-22-2003, 06:20 AM
Newton I'm pulling for you guys.