Txbroadcaster
03-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Your PM box is full..empty the trash :D

BuffyMars
03-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Done.

Txbroadcaster
03-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Speaking of Buffy..She is not having a great day..so anyone who reads this please say a quiet prayer that her day will turn better

BuffyMars
03-16-2007, 11:07 AM
I am good, thanks. I just have a headache that feels like it wants to be a migraine. :(

BuffyMars
03-16-2007, 11:15 AM
OMG! A lady that works here just called and told me her daughter was going to pick up her check, and she said its her 1st road trip ever (she is 16) and she is coming from Lufkin with a dog and 7 puppies!!! :eek: POOR GIRL!!!

Guess what kind of puppies they are?!?!

Txbroadcaster
03-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
OMG! A lady that works here just called and told me her daughter was going to pick up her check, and she said its her 1st road trip ever (she is 16) and she is coming from Lufkin with a dog and 7 puppies!!! :eek: POOR GIRL!!!

Guess what kind of puppies they are?!?!

GEEZ 7 dogs and her first trip in this weather..not good

hmm are they...Big dogs?

BuffyMars
03-16-2007, 11:18 AM
MINI PINS!!! :crying:

Txbroadcaster
03-16-2007, 11:18 AM
MINI PINS!!! :crying:

I was thinking that.but thought they were going to be big dogs.

Bring one home

BuffyMars
03-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I was thinking that.but thought they were going to be big dogs.

Bring one home

Are you :crazy: ?????????

We have 6 already! Unfortunately, they aren't registered tho. She said they are a little bit on the medium size....I would prefer a registered one if we got one.

Txbroadcaster
03-16-2007, 11:23 AM
Are you :crazy: ?????????

We have 6 already! Unfortunately, they aren't registered tho. She said they are a little bit on the medium size....I would prefer a registered one if we got one.

no i was not kidding..if one of them grabbed ur heart..bring it home..I dont care how many we have..we need a puppy

Get one that looks like a Wesley..or a Cordy..or maybe a Williow..any other names u can think of?

BuffyMars
03-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
no i was not kidding..if one of them grabbed ur heart..bring it home..I dont care how many we have..we need a puppy

Get one that looks like a Wesley..or a Cordy..or maybe a Williow..any other names u can think of?

I haven't seen em' and I am not gonna see em'. They aren't ready yet anywho.