PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Pulp Fiction quotes...

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 10:35 AM
okay, maybe not good idea...

but I enjoyed watching it again last night...

Maroon87
03-16-2007, 10:36 AM
"We should have shotguns for this kinda deal."

pirate4state
03-16-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah, most of mine have colorful language

"There is no you & me"

"I don't remember asking you a got damn thing!" :p

"Man, I don't even have an opinion"
"You gotta have an opinion" BAM!

"I gotta pee"

"I love you honey bunny"

Bullaholic
03-16-2007, 10:47 AM
"You know what they call a Big Mac in France?"

"No, man---what?"

"A Royale with cheese".

pirate4state
03-16-2007, 10:48 AM
with some creative editing

"Jules, if you give that freakin' nimrod fifteen hundred dollars, I'm gonna shoot him on general principles."

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that crap for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a man before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some chit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that chit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

How did Samuel L. Jackson not win an Academy Award for this role???

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Mr. Wolf: "It's your future... I see a cab ride. Move out of the styx gentlemen. "

Mr. Wolf: "If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the #$%$^%& car!"

SWMustang
03-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Jules: I don't wanna hear about no ifs. All I wanna hear from your a$$ is, You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on it. Go back in there, chill them out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly.

Marsellus: You ain't got no problem, Jules. I'm on the it. Go back in there, chill them out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

Jules: You sendin' the Wolf?

Marsellus: Oh, you feel better, dude?

Jules: [relieved] sh**, Negro, that's all you had to say!

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Jules: "I ain't eatin' nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces. "

pirate4state
03-16-2007, 11:02 AM
"In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it."

"In the fifth, my ass goes down."

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Mr. Wolf: "Say goodbye, Raquel"

Raquel: "Goodbye Raquel"

pirate4state
03-16-2007, 11:10 AM
"I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good. "

Blastoderm55
03-16-2007, 11:30 AM
"Does he look like a *****?!?!"

"WHAT?!?!?!"

pirate4state
03-16-2007, 11:49 AM
"English, do you speak it"

"What?"

"Say What one more time!"

Blastoderm55
03-16-2007, 12:10 PM
The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be <darned> if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his <rectum>. Five long years, he wore this watch up his <rectum>. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my <rectum> for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 12:24 PM
the whole rant about the coffee and dead, you know, storage...

halfnhalf
03-16-2007, 12:32 PM
"That's a pretty f'in good milkshake, I don't know if it was worth five dollars, but it's pretty f'in good"