PDA

View Full Version : After the first day what would you change

injuredinmelee
03-16-2007, 09:50 AM
in your brackets? I would hae advanced lousiville further. They manhandled Stanford yesterday. I have them losing to the Aggies and now I am not sure if the Ags are athletic enough to put them away. The two losses i took in the East Bracket are killing me but I had GW and Marquette losing in the round of 32 anyhow so maybe the damage will be minimal.

pirate4state
03-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Even though Maryland won yesterday, I don't know what I was :smoker: when I picked them to advance to the FINAL FOUR!!! :eek: :doh: LOL!

I missed 2 in the East bracket, but had them both losing in the next round so, I'm good so far.

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 09:53 AM
I dunno, I'd change the ones I got wrong, but none of the teams I picked to win that actually LOST were going anywhere in my bracket, so I dunno... Butler scares me against my Maryland pick (goin' to elite 8) and now VCU kinda has me looking over my shoulder when it comes to playing PITT in the next round (if that prediction is correct)

Gobbla2001
03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Even though Maryland won yesterday, I don't know what I was :smoker: when I picked them to advance to the FINAL FOUR!!! :eek: :doh: LOL!

I missed 2 in the East bracket, but had them both losing in the next round so, I'm good so far.

you'd be surprised how many teams win Nat'l Championship after struggling with a sub-10 seed in the first round...

crzyjournalist03
03-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I would have double checked my facebook bracket...I had it saved and got the confirmation, and when I went back to look at it late last night, it was empty...apparently it somehow was erased despite me entering it all in and saving it...:mad:

Maroon87
03-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I took a beating in the evening games. :doh: