PDA

View Full Version : NE1 see the Colbert Report's NCAA Picks?

Gobbla2001
03-15-2007, 09:57 AM
He was giving tips on how to pick successfully in the bracket... In the sweet sixteen he said get rid of all of the dangerous animals like gators etc... and also included the Oregon Ducks and Maryland Terrapins... says they're dangerous because if you are wading in a pond, a terrapin under the water can chew your ankles off and you cannot walk, and a duck can sit on your head until you drown...

In the final four he had ND, KU, Texas and Texas A&M... he said "But don't get Texas A&M Confused with Texas A&M Corpus Christi... I made this up to help me remember not to get the two confused: Texasw A&M will make the final 4.... Texas A&M CORPUS CHRISTI will NOTTT make the final 4..."

then he had Kansas winning it...

LH Panther Mom
03-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
He was giving tips on how to pick successfully in the bracket... In the sweet sixteen he said get rid of all of the dangerous animals like gators etc... and also included the Oregon Ducks and Maryland Terrapins... says they're dangerous because if you are wading in a pond, a terrapin under the water can chew your ankles off and you cannot walk, and a duck can sit on your head until you drown...

then he had Kansas winning it... :foul: :foul: :foul: He stole that from me! :p

Gobbla2001
03-15-2007, 10:52 AM
HE also said that in the first round to not allow any Tech's to advance, because Tech means nerd... and nerds don't know how to play sports... :D