PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Sinton softball

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Our first district game vs. Aransas Pass has been postponed until tomorrow, Thursday at 5pm here in Sinton.

Hopefully, the rain will stay away this evening giving the field a chance to dry out some. :)

AP Panther Fan
03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Our first district game vs. Aransas Pass has been postponed until tomorrow, Thursday at 5pm here in Sinton.

Hopefully, the rain will stay away this evening giving the field a chance to dry out some. :)

I don't know what the "official" amounts were, but we got a whole lotta rain last night! I was shocked when I pulled out of my driveway this morning and a good portion of the yard was under water.

Phil C
03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
OMG! We got to play AP and a top ranked Ingleside the next day (Friday)!! AP is most dangerous with that transfer pitcher from Rockport and Ingleside is ranked ahead of us plus they have Riflearm coaching there!
:eek:

Things like this make you want to roll out onto the sea in a rowboat and wait for a shark to come and jump into his mouth yelling Goodbye Cruel World!

:(

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
OMG! We got to play AP and a top ranked Ingleside the next day (Friday)!! AP is most dangerous with that transfer pitcher from Rockport and Ingleside is ranked ahead of us plus they have Riflearm coaching there!

Things like this make you want to roll out onto the sea in a rowboat and wait for a shark to come and jump into his mouth yelling Goodbye Cruel World!

We'll miss you!

Phil you worry to much about the little things.

AP Panther Fan
03-14-2007, 02:45 PM

To heck with rowing...Texas Treasure tickets are cheap. They might even give you a discount being one-way and all. ;) :D

Phil C
03-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Be encouraged AP fan. I said want but not actually do it. Besides we have the Tour De France coming in July and that is certainly not something one wants to miss. :)

Phil C
03-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey AP Panther Fan is our favorite Lady Panther a freshman yet or is that this coming fall?

AP Panther Fan
03-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey AP Panther Fan is our favorite Lady Panther a freshman yet or is that this coming fall?

She's in 8th grade.

Hey, I have a new favorite kid to brag about from Sinton. Cameron plays her in tennis and they are verrry closely matched. She is courteous, even-tempered and a pleasure on or off the court according to my daughter....do you know an Alex Z? I think she plays other sports as well...:thinking:

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
She's in 8th grade.

Hey, I have a new favorite kid to brag about from Sinton. Cameron plays her in tennis and they are verrry closely matched. She is courteous, even-tempered and a pleasure on or off the court according to my daughter....do you know an Alex Z? I think she plays other sports as well...:thinking:

Yep, she is a PITCHER!! :) Sweet kid.

AP Panther Fan
03-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yep, she is a PITCHER!! :) Sweet kid.

LOL...do I know how to pick them or what?

She has very good form in tennis. I'm glad to hear that she is a sweet kid...that has certainly been my impression watching her in tennis for the last two years.:)

Phil C
03-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Hey P4S does the junior varsity play tomorrow too or just the varsity?

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey P4S does the junior varsity play tomorrow too or just the varsity? Just varsity

GOFOR2
03-14-2007, 06:39 PM

I believe the transfer pitcher was from Ingleside.

Phil C
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
I believe the transfer pitcher was from Ingleside.

Phil C
03-14-2007, 07:29 PM
I think we also have a non-district game scheduled for Saturday.