PDA

View Full Version : Look Mom! A Magic Bullet

carter08
03-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Tell Me. Is this bullet trajectory possible. The bullet used only lost around 2.4 grains.

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/images/bullet2.gif

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Tell Me. Is this bullet trajectory possible. The bullet used only lost around 2.4 grains.

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/images/bullet2.gif

Sorry but they were not actually sitting at same level

carter08
03-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Sorry but they were not actually sitting at same level

I know
Another thing the Warren Commission overlooked

Explain why the bullet was hardly damaged

thewyliefan
03-14-2007, 02:00 PM
yea dont you watch the history chanel

piratebg
03-14-2007, 02:00 PM
I know

Anabolic steroids?

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Anabolic steroids?

Wow

That could be the answer

Oswalds gun was roided up

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
I know

It was damaged

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/issues_and_evidence/single-bullet_theory/pristine_bullet/Back_side.jpg

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:08 PM
It was damaged

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/issues_and_evidence/single-bullet_theory/pristine_bullet/Back_side.jpg

The bullet made 7 wounds in 2 men and thats all that happened?

Did you know the JFk Official X-Rays and Autopsy photos contradict

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 02:09 PM

Yes, I wrote a research paper on this in college. Well, Terry and i did rather.

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:12 PM

Bullets take alot to get damaged after a shot..They have fired the exact bullet used into a tree and it just barely flattned it.

Connolly HAD to be shot by the same bullett that hit JFK because if not..the damage would have been greater to him. The only reason it was not is because JFK's body slowed the bullett down

tigerpride_08
03-14-2007, 02:15 PM
one of the crimes that will never be solved...personally i think there was 2 shooters...one is Oswald and the other was at the Grassy Knoll...

Gobbla2001
03-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Hmmm... so Oswald fired the shot from between Governor Connally's legs?

Innnnnnnntttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrestingggg ........

slpybear the bullfan
03-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Here is a thought provoking question... What relevance does this have today?

My answer... ummmm almost none. Not bashing the topic, just not at all intrigued by the Black Helicopter stuff.

Gobbla2001
03-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
one of the crimes that will never be solved...personally i think there was 2 shooters...one is Oswald and the other was at the Grassy Knoll...

well judging by the picture, the other shooter was between the Governor's legs...

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:18 PM

I used to think that as wel..BUT if you look at actual diagrams of how they were sitting when they were shot..the holes not only match up with each other..But they also go in a straight line back up to where Oswald was

tigerpride_08
03-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
well judging by the picture, the other shooter was between the Governor's legs...

hey, anything is possible...;)...saw a video on the whole thing like last year and i just think there was 2 shooters...

Gobbla2001
03-14-2007, 02:20 PM
I used to think that as wel..BUT if you look at actual diagrams of how they were sitting when they were shot..the holes not only match up with each other..But they also go in a straight line back up to where Oswald was

I really enjoyed the History Channel's remake of the event... it's obvious that there was one shooter... the only other eliment besides the targets etc... were crazy conspiracy-theorists... nothing more to it...

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Bullets take alot to get damaged after a shot..They have fired the exact bullet used into a tree and it just barely flattned it.

Connolly HAD to be shot by the same bullett that hit JFK because if not..the damage would have been greater to him. The only reason it was not is because JFK's body slowed the bullett down

1979 House Commission on Assasination concluded there was a conspiracy.

They stated that "Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy"

Although they state the 2nd gunman did not hit the president.

Doctors at Parkland say there was a large exit wound on the back of the presidents head. The wound on the presidents throat was enlarged when a tracheotomy was performed

Gobbla2001
03-14-2007, 02:21 PM
let's see... 1979 research vs. 2000+ research...

tigerpride_08
03-14-2007, 02:24 PM
my question is why did people run to the Grassy Knoll and chase someone if there wasn't another shooter there...just doesn't make any sense...

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
my question is why did people run to the Grassy Knoll and chase someone if there wasn't another shooter there...just doesn't make any sense...

and they were turned away by "secret service agents" when they ran up to the grassy knoll

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
1979 House Commission on Assasination concluded there was a conspiracy.

They stated that "Scientific acoustical evidence establishes a high probability that two gunmen fired at President John F. Kennedy"

Although they state the 2nd gunman did not hit the president.

Doctors at Parkland say there was a large exit wound on the back of the presidents head. The wound on the presidents throat was enlarged when a tracheotomy was performed

If the wound was in the back..his brain matter would have went towars the trunk..WATCH the video..the FRONT part of his head explodes and the brain matter goes forward

tigerpride_08
03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
and they were turned away by "secret service agents" when they ran up to the grassy knoll

Exactly!!...too fishy...:thinking:

Gobbla2001
03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
makes perfect sense...

you're in a downtown area with buildings... shots are fire, the shots will echo, some may know where it came from, others may not, others may guess where it came from, some may look suspicious...

lets go downtown, fire shots at someone and see how everyone "REACTS"...

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
If the wound was in the back..his brain matter would have went towars the trunk..WATCH the video..the FRONT part of his head explodes and the brain matter goes forward

Frame 326 and 327

The Warren comission's last printed frame = 325

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Frame 326 and 327

I have seen the video many times and his head explodes on the front

tigerpride_08
03-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Frame 326 and 327

Carter...i think you should totally go to Washington as soon as possible and re-open the case...:)

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
I have seen the video many times and his head explodes on the front

I'm sorry

The doctors and nurses all are mistaken that there was a rear exit wound

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry

The doctors and nurses all are mistaken that there was a rear exit wound

And I will take the ACTUAL video evidence that clearly shows what happen

JKF is shot in the neck and turns slightly towards his wife and looks down

The bullet then enters the back left of his head and comes out the front right of his head

The blood spatter goes FORWARD

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:40 PM
And I will take the ACTUAL video evidence that clearly shows what happen

JKF is shot in the neck and turns slightly towards his wife and looks down

The bullet then enters the back left of his head and comes out the front right of his head

Videos can be altered
Pictures can be changed (as evident by inconsistancys in x-rays and autopsy photos)

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Videos can be altered
Pictures can be changed (as evident by inconsistancys in x-rays and autopsy photos)

That is an easy out when something shows a fact..oh it was altered, proof of a conspiracy

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Like I said..I used to believe 100% it was a cover up and more than one shooter..UNTIL you truly look at the facts...He was killed by ONE man at the book building..NOW if you want to debate if Oswald was the shooter..then I am for that..But one person killed JKF

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Like I said..I used to believe 100% it was a cover up and more than one shooter..UNTIL you truly look at the facts...He was killed by ONE man at the book building..NOW if you want to debate if Oswald was the shooter..then I am for that..But one person killed JKF

Zapruder film shows car declerate 4 mph in half a second, yet nothing is disturbed in the car.

frames 311-319 correspond to the same time the car hit the brakes on the Muchmore film, yet nothing like this shows on Zapruders

Just as the Pentagon cameras were edited on 9/11, so was the zapruder film

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Zapruder film shows car declerate 4 mph in half a second, yet nothing is disturbed in the car.

frames 311-319 correspond to the same time the car hit the brakes on the Muchmore film, yet nothing like this shows on Zapruders

Just as the Pentagon cameras were edited on 9/11, so was the zapruder film

yep that is it..nothing in life ever just happens..it is ALL government conspiraces

carter08
03-14-2007, 02:53 PM
yep that is it..nothing in life ever just happens..it is ALL government conspiraces

lets just agree that I am a crazed conspiracy theorist and you are a believer in the goverment

deal?

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
lets just agree that I am a crazed conspiracy theorist and you are a believer in the goverment

deal?

And now comes the if you believe one thing it means your "a believer" in the government

No I am not..But you do realize how GRAND of a scale this would have to be to keep something hidden?

Heck they could not keep watergate hidden because ONE person made a call about a break in..

To many people would have to remain silent for far to long. By now SOMEONE who realy was in the know would come forward with REAL evidence

carter08
03-14-2007, 03:05 PM
And now comes the if you believe one thing it means your "a believer" in the government

No I am not..But you do realize how GRAND of a scale this would have to be to keep something hidden?

Heck they could not keep watergate hidden because ONE person made a call about a break in..

To many people would have to remain silent for far to long. By now SOMEONE who realy was in the know would come forward with REAL evidence

nothing is real
and nothing to get hung about
strawberry fields forever

GreenMonster
03-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I just want to know how big the conspiracy was and who all were involved. Was this LBJ's only path to the Whitehouse? Did he make this happen? Why was Bobby killed too? Inquiring minds want to know.

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
makes perfect sense...

you're in a downtown area with buildings... shots are fire, the shots will echo, some may know where it came from, others may not, others may guess where it came from, some may look suspicious...

lets go downtown, fire shots at someone and see how everyone "REACTS"... Especially when the President and Governor are the ones being fired at.....

carter08
03-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I just want to know how big the conspiracy was and who all were involved. Was this LBJ's only path to the Whitehouse? Did he make this happen? Why was Bobby killed too? Inquiring minds want to know.

And of course there was William Pitzers unexplained "suicide" and the fact that all mentions of his being at the autopsy were erased

kepdawg
03-14-2007, 07:46 PM
:thinking:

http://www.asontv.com/images/products/magicbullet/magicbullet2.gif

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
:thinking:

http://www.asontv.com/images/products/magicbullet/magicbullet2.gif LOL!!!!!!!! :D