PDA

View Full Version : To get the board or bored rolling.....

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 01:42 PM
What would you do if you had three midgets, an eight ball, four ounces of baby powder, a yacht, a unicorn, twelve pounds of ketchup, a tube of KY jelly, a trampoline, two rice crispy treats and the koraan? Take your time.

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
What would you do if you had three midgets, an eight ball, four ounces of baby powder, a yacht, a unicorn, twelve pounds of ketchup, a tube of KY jelly, a trampoline, two rice crispy treats and the koraan? Take your time.

I would build a nuclear reactor

Bullaholic
Easy answer---call G2---he's an expert with all that every week.

carter08
I would put them all in a cage and charge admission

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 01:44 PM
I am almost scared to see G2's response!! Almost. :helpme:

Blastoderm55
03-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Depends on what kind of eight ball we're talking about.

And does the trampoline have one of those safety nets?

piratebg
03-14-2007, 01:46 PM
To be honest, one tube of KY is just not gonna cut it. :devil:

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Depends on what kind of eight ball we're talking about.

And does the trampoline have one of those safety nets?

A magic eight ball and the trampoline has no net.

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 01:48 PM

magic eight ball can mean so many things

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
magic eight ball can mean so many things

The one with water in it!!! :mad:

Blastoderm55
03-14-2007, 01:54 PM

Well that puts a damper on things. :(

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 01:54 PM
ROFL! OMG I asked Terry the same question. What kind of 8 ball. LMAO! :evillol:

Gobbla2001
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
What would you do if you had three midgets, an eight ball, four ounces of baby powder, a yacht, a unicorn, twelve pounds of ketchup, a tube of KY jelly, a trampoline, two rice crispy treats and the koraan?

I'd put 'em all on my yacht, give the KY Jelly, baby powder and ketchup to the midgets and the unicorn, then video tape it (I had a camera before I had all of this other crap)... I'd tie one of the midgets to the eight ball and drop him in the water, just to see if the eight ball could drown him... I'd jump on the trampoline all day... I'd soon get tired of the midgets and the unicorn, so I'd give 'em the koraan and the rice crispy treats and drop 'em off in the middle-east somewhere... the koraan so they fit in (because lord knows this weird Hobbit lookin' company wouldn't fit in the middle east without it) and the Rice Crispy treats so they do not starve in the desert...

GreenGobbla
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM

dang. magic? no net?

garageoffice
03-14-2007, 02:33 PM

It's a little known fact that this exact combination can be used to open a portal to an alternate dimension. Well, the midgets aren't actually required, it's just easier that way.

:D

Gsquared
03-14-2007, 02:36 PM
I could do alot but I would have to be able to bring roofies into the senario

IHStangFan
03-14-2007, 02:43 PM
Lets see...I'd sell the yacht on ebay, buy a small ranch in Montana, sell the midgets to the circus and put that money away for my kid's college, the two rice crispy treats could tide me over because I woudnt have anything to eat w/ the ketschup so I'd use that to stage a very elaborate home video horror scene, the KY would fuel my alternative fuel generator at the ranch, and I'd use the Korran to scoop up unicorn sh*t in the barn at the ranch...as I would keep the unicorn to grant me wishes and charge a fee to curious onlookers who wanted to see it.

BILLYFRED0000
03-14-2007, 02:46 PM
I'd send them a billion net flick movies.

DU_stud04
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
What would you do if you had three midgets, an eight ball, four ounces of baby powder, a yacht, a unicorn, twelve pounds of ketchup, a tube of KY jelly, a trampoline, two rice crispy treats and the koraan? Take your time. how big is this tube of ky jelly..........:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Fotbol
04-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Sounds like the recipe for an Illegal drug.:eek:

IHS Fan
04-20-2007, 01:24 PM
what sex are the midgets? Denny Crane came to mind right away.