PDA

View Full Version : Bbb

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Bored
Beyond
Belief

I would love to know if anyone besides Terry knows what movie that is from.

Because that is what I am feeling right now at work. I thought as you got older, boredom wasn't really a factor in life. Kids get so antsy if they are still for more than 5 minutes without some kind of stimulation they get bored.

Well...I enjoy my 5 minutes of peace, much like the rest of you I am sure.

But at work...I am receiving very little stimulation and I don't like it. I love to think, and use my mind towards something productive. But I am not getting that!

I was only supposed to be doing this temporarily until business picked up. And don't get me wrong, I am greatful to still have a job whereas over 50 people had to be let go.

But they didn't even cut my pay! I am getting a landman's salary when all I do is answer the phone and do a few errands in and out of the office.

I feel like they are over paying me for doing nothing! I feel horrible!

I need the money and I need the job, but I am absolutely about to lose my mind!

What would you do if you were in my situation? Would you just suck it up and wait until they find more work? Should I say how I don't feel its right that they are paying me so much to do nothing? It just makes me feel so.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :(

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
What would you do if you were in my situation? Would you just suck it up and wait until they find more work? Should I say how I don't feel its right that they are paying me so much to do nothing? It just makes me feel so.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :(

uhh NO.dont you DARE say your getting paid to much

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
uhh NO.dont you DARE say your getting paid to much

Hey! This is a NO TERRY ZONE! :mad:

Did I forget to mention that? :thinking:

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey! This is a NO TERRY ZONE! :mad:

Did I forget to mention that? :thinking:

:mad: :crying: :foul: :flaming:

Blastoderm55
03-14-2007, 10:26 AM
I'd ask you to trade spots with me. Between sending out resumes and hauling crap, these next two weeks will absolutely suck. :mad:

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Sometimes I feel that way, but then I snap out of it! ;) When I'm busy this job is awesome. Typing out 30 page divorce decrees isn't my idea of fun, but it sure helps the day fly by.

I'm sure things will pick up soon, if not and it is making you this crazy then start looking for a more challenging job. :)

I don't know the movie. :(

But remember when Willow said "bored now" :devil: :D so wicked awesome!

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
But remember when Willow said "bored now" :devil: :D so wicked awesome!

Again great minds think alike. Muhahaha!! :D

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 10:54 AM
hee hee

You have to tell me what movie BBB is from.......please

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
hee hee

You have to tell me what movie BBB is from.......please

Steve Martin writes it on his door in LA Story. Such an underrated movie! I love Steve Martin! ;)

And he writes it just like that.

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Steve Martin writes it on his door in LA Story. Such an underrated movie! I love Steve Martin! ;)

And he writes it just like that.

And I've seen that movie and love it!!

Big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E

is it a heart or a star at the end??? LMAO!