PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Unicorns....

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Man tells cops unicorn caused crash Wed Mar 14, 7:14 AM ET

BILLINGS, Mont. - A man told police not to blame him for crashing his truck into a light post — it was that unicorn behind the wheel. Prosecutor Ingrid Rosenquist said Phillip C. Holliday Jr. initially denied driving the truck involved in the March 7 crash in Billings. He told officers at the scene that a unicorn was driving, she said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Holliday, 42, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to felony charges of criminal endangerment and drunken driving.

A pickup truck drove through a red light and nearly struck another truck in the intersection, according to court documents. The driver then made an erratic U-turn through a gas station, crossed the street and crashed into a light pole. Nobody was injured.

Holliday has five drunken-driving convictions. District Judge Gregory Todd kept his bail at $100,000 despite his lawyer arguing that Holliday's last such conviction was 14 years ago.

piratebg
03-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Those damn fairy tale creatures don't know how to drive, I swear. :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Oh, GMAB! After 5 DWI's this guy is still driving? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh wait, I forgot....HE wasn't driving, the unicorn was. :doh:

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 09:32 AM
I could have told you that Unicorns CANNOT hold their liquor very well

Elves on the other hand can drink u under the table and still fire an arrow straight

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I could have told you that Unicorns CANNOT hold their liquor very well

Elves on the other hand can drink u under the table and still fire an arrow straight

Hello! Middle earth to Terry!

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh, GMAB! After 5 DWI's this guy is still driving? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh wait, I forgot....HE wasn't driving, the unicorn was. :doh:

Are we sure that all he was doing was drinking??? :thinking: WOW - the unicorn defense. :clap:

Phil C
03-14-2007, 09:44 AM
It is rediculous. There are no unicorns today. They foolishly played around at the time of the flood (when Noah had build a great ark) and didn't get to the arc in time to be saved.

:(

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is rediculous. There are no unicorns today. They foolishly played around at the time of the flood (when Noah had build a great ark) and didn't get to the arc in time to be saved.

Dont blame the Unicorns..Noah was anti-Unicorn..He even got the other animals to sign a petition to keep them off the boat.

Phil C
03-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Dont blame the Unicorns..Noah was anti-Unicorn..He even got the other animals to sign a petition to keep them off the boat.

I don't think so Tx. The Lord had told him to be sure to not forget his unicorn but unfortunately they played silly games and wouldn't get to the ark and the rain was coming and they had to close the doors. :(

LH Panther Mom
03-14-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't think so Tx. The Lord had told him to be sure to not forget his unicorn but unfortunately they played silly games and wouldn't get to the ark and the rain was coming and they had to close the doors. :( You're right. They were looking for Candy Mountain. :doh:

CHS_CG
03-14-2007, 09:53 AM
this is a new low for the downlow.. fighting about weather noah was anti-unicorn or if the unicorns were to dumb to get on the ark:doh:

is it football season yet?

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't think so Tx. The Lord had told him to be sure to not forget his unicorn but unfortunately they played silly games and wouldn't get to the ark and the rain was coming and they had to close the doors. :(

nah Noah just was covering his butt..he hated the Horned Horse as he called them

Phil C
03-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You're right. They were looking for Candy Mountain. :doh:

Very regretable. :(

pirate4state
03-14-2007, 09:55 AM
LMAO!

Phil C
03-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
this is a new low for the downlow.. fighting about weather noah was anti-unicorn or if the unicorns were to dumb to get on the ark:doh:

They didn't get on the ark CHS. That is why they were left behind.

That is why today

You have your green aligators and long necked geese.
Some humpty back camels and some chimpanzees.
Some cats and rats and elephants but just as sure your born
You're never gonna see no unicorn.

GreenMonster
03-14-2007, 10:13 AM
If that is the case Phil, then how do you explain the Jackalope??? I've never seen one in the wild but there are experienced hunters that have. I've only seen the one's that the experienced hunters have had taxidermied. They are really cute. Body of a jackrabbit with little teeny tiny antlers. :inlove:

JJ7997
03-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Bigfoot bought me a beer the other night at the bar and we had along discussion on Unicorns and Jackalopes.

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Bigfoot bought me a beer the other night at the bar and we had along discussion on Unicorns and Jackalopes.

Yeah Bigfoot is a good ole' country boy! He loves East Texas!

Oh! But don't you dare try to steal his Bud Light! :eek:

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Bigfoot is a quick drunk..surprising for his size..But once he gets one or two wine coolers in him, he starts crying about the good ole days and how he is tired of being filmed by bad cameramen that can only get his backside and the film quality is aways bad.

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Bigfoot is a quick drunk..surprising for his size..But once he gets one or two wine coolers in him, he starts crying about the good ole days and how he is tired of being filmed by bad cameramen that can only get his backside and the film quality is aways bad.

Yeah, he's not half bad looking. People just can't ever seem to get the shot of his face. I mean in all honesty, he is compared to Brad Pitt around here.

Txbroadcaster
03-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Yeah, he's not half bad looking. People just can't ever seem to get the shot of his face. I mean in all honesty, he is compared to Brad Pitt around here.

Well heck..in East Texas if a Man has all his teeth and bathes at least once a week he is compared to Brad Pitt so that is not to hard

DU_stud04
03-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

it is for some of us :D

BuffyMars
03-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Well heck..in East Texas if a Man has all his teeth and bathes at least once a week he is compared to Brad Pitt so that is not to hard

Case in point. Where is my gavel?