PDA

View Full Version : Proud of our DAWGS ! and COACHES

BowflexDawg
12-09-2002, 11:03 AM
"One Team, One Dream", says it all. I must commend ALL of our young men on the character and sportsmanship shown by them Sat. against Jasper. When faced with injury to one player no matter who it is another one is there to step up, take on the challenge and rise to the occasion. This is not only a sign of character and courage but a sign of the leadership they receive from the Coaching staff. When situations could've easily escalated into breakdowns our Dawgs stepped back and let their character show through and not "give in to the moment". As a fan watching this, I couldn't have been more proud of our team and coaches. Thank you for setting an example for our community.

DawgFan91
12-09-2002, 11:16 AM
I agree. Your coaches did an outstanding job. I was coaching 3A football back when Sealy was dominant, and I truly feel like the Burnet team I saw on Saturday was the most poised and prepared I have seen since. Congrats on a great season and best of luck next week.

BIG19
12-09-2002, 12:32 PM
Football players and coaches, band members and directors, volleyball players and coaches, cross country runners and coaches:

A great big THANK YOU is in order from the community of Burnet! You have not only brougt our community (specially the ones that have been away for some time) together. I for one am greatful to you all. I would like you all to know that you have set a wonderful example that the many, many bullpups are trying to follow. You may not ever know the impact you have made, but rest assured it is a VERY POSITIVE one. You all have become heros in so many's eyes. Stay positve and focused. We are all behind you and are very proud to have backed you this year. Continue the great year!!!!

THANK YOU and GO GREEN DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!

marlin fan
12-09-2002, 04:10 PM
GO GREEN DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU WIN STATE even thou i am a marlin fan