PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom's Ramblings...

Ranger Mom
03-13-2007, 10:22 AM
I am really tired of filing so I thought I would pop in here, only to find out it is still really slow going right now.

So.....

don't you hate it when you feel a sticker or something in your sock or shoe, but you can't find it??

I have taken my shoe off 3 times this morning looking for whatever is poking the top of my foot. I cannot find anything in my sock OR my shoe.:mad:

I give up......back to filing!

Phil C
03-13-2007, 10:34 AM
It was raining in Robstown this morning so I don't think there will be a game tonight there.

JJ7997
03-13-2007, 10:40 AM
I hate when there will be a bur hidden in the carpet, and even though you've walked barefoot over the same spot dozens of times, it all of a sudden wants to stick in the soft underbelly of your big toe. OUCH !

pirate4state
03-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am really tired of filing so I thought I would pop in here, only to find out it is still really slow going right now.

So.....

don't you hate it when you feel a sticker or something in your sock or shoe, but you can't find it??

I have taken my shoe off 3 times this morning looking for whatever is poking the top of my foot. I cannot find anything in my sock OR my shoe.:mad:

I give up......back to filing!

You sure it isn't another tick???????? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

JJ7997
03-13-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Ticks ? :confused: Does someone need a flea and tick collar ? :D

Ranger Mom
03-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

ROFL!! Positive!!

I narrowed it down.....it is something with the tongue of my shoe that is wearing out....I now have a reason to buy a new pair!!

:D :clap:

pirate4state
03-13-2007, 10:53 AM
New shoes are fun!! I'm glad it's not a tick. ;)

BuffyMars
03-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Don't you hate when you find change in the bottom of your shoe, but you are too lazy to take the shoe off to get out the coin. So the next time you wear the shoe you remember that you never took out the coin, so the coin is still in there yet you still don't take the shoe off to get out the coin.

Yeah....that coin has been in my shoe for a while. I don't even know if its a penny or a quarter...but it feels like a $.50 piece.

:doh:

Snyder_TigerFan
03-13-2007, 10:54 AM
ROFL!! Positive!!

I narrowed it down.....it is something with the tongue of my shoe that is wearing out....I now have a reason to buy a new pair!!

:D :clap:

I didn't think women needed reasons.

Txbroadcaster
03-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Don't you hate when you find change in the bottom of your shoe, but you are too lazy to take the shoe off to get out the coin. So the next time you wear the shoe you remember that you never took out the coin, so the coin is still in there yet you still don't take the shoe off to get out the coin.

Yeah....that coin has been in my shoe for a while. I don't even know if its a penny or a quarter...but it feels like a $.50 piece.

:doh:

Now that is laziness at its best LOL

Ranger Mom
03-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I didn't think women needed reasons.

We dont....and if it was any kind of shoe, other than a pair of Nikes or Reeboks or something, no one would ever know if I bought a new pair.

But by gosh, if I get me a new pair of tennis shoes, then everyone in the house thinks they need a new pair too!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JJ7997
03-13-2007, 11:02 AM
We dont....and if it was any kind of shoe, other than a pair of Nikes or Reeboks or something, no one would ever know if I bought a new pair.

But by gosh, if I get me a new pair of tennis shoes, then everyone in the house thinks they need a new pair too!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dont you love that ?