PDA

View Full Version : Bubba-Joe

Butkus
03-12-2007, 11:06 PM
Bubba-Joe and Lent

Each Friday night after work, Bubba-Joe would fire up his
outdoor grill and cook a venison steak. But all of Bubba-Joe's neighbors were Catholic....and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was
causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally
talked to their priest. The Priest came to visit Bubba-Joe and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and much study,
Bubba-Joe attended Mass.....and as the priest sprinkled holy water over
him, he said, "You were born a Baptist, and raised a Baptist, but now you are a Catholic."

Bubba-Joe's neighbors were greatly relieved, until
Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison again filled the neighborhood. The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors and as he rushed into Bubba-Joe's yard clutching a rosary preparing to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Bubba-Joe, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he
carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: "You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you is a catfish."

Thats my brother Bubba-Joe fur ya.:D

DU_stud04
03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Bubba-Joe and Lent

Each Friday night after work, Bubba-Joe would fire up his
outdoor grill and cook a venison steak. But all of Bubba-Joe's neighbors were Catholic....and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was
causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally
talked to their priest. The Priest came to visit Bubba-Joe and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and much study,
Bubba-Joe attended Mass.....and as the priest sprinkled holy water over
him, he said, "You were born a Baptist, and raised a Baptist, but now you are a Catholic."

Bubba-Joe's neighbors were greatly relieved, until
Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison again filled the neighborhood. The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors and as he rushed into Bubba-Joe's yard clutching a rosary preparing to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Bubba-Joe, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he
carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: "You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you is a catfish."

Thats my brother Bubba-Joe fur ya.:D :clap: :clap: :clap: hilarious. i love it. (wonder if that would work) :thinking: :D

Bubba-Joe
03-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Everyone please bow thier heads and join me in blessing this meal

Dear Lord for these gifts we are about to recieve may we be truly thankfull

Amen and pass the redsauce fer this catfish/backstrap

One thing about them thar Catholics that they got over the baptist and church of christ, at least them Catholic boys will speak to you when you see em in the beer store, none of them others ever speak, they act like they don't even see ya....