PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Folks... have yall heard this??

20dawgz05
02-25-2004, 09:38 PM
the simple life (with paris and nicole) has made contact with our city to see if they can come here and are now in search of a family!!!!

3afan2K3
02-25-2004, 09:39 PM
where did you hear this?

20dawgz05
02-25-2004, 09:42 PM
3afan2K3:
where did you hear this?ive heard from both kids and adults.... help me out here burnet ppl is it true????

Old Tiger
02-25-2004, 09:45 PM
If so I'm moving to Burnet and I'm gonna stay the night in Paris....the town

olddawggreen
02-25-2004, 09:46 PM
20dawgz05:
the simple life (with paris and nicole) has made contact with our city to see if they can come here and are now in search of a family!!!!Well, I guess they could stay at my house. The boys would probably get a kick out of it! Im sure my wife wouldn't mind. :cool:

20dawgz05
02-25-2004, 09:50 PM
olddawggreen:

20dawgz05:
the simple life (with paris and nicole) has made contact with our city to see if they can come here and are now in search of a family!!!!Well, I guess they could stay at my house. The boys would probably get a kick out of it! Im sure my wife wouldn't mind. :cool: me and my friends decided we would be the first to get in a fight with them so we could be on TV

olddawggreen
02-25-2004, 10:10 PM
20dawgz05:

olddawggreen:

20dawgz05:
the simple life (with paris and nicole) has made contact with our city to see if they can come here and are now in search of a family!!!!Well, I guess they could stay at my house. The boys would probably get a kick out of it! Im sure my wife wouldn't mind. :cool: me and my friends decided we would be the first to get in a fight with them so we could be on TV20dawg05, my oldest son is in your class, Im still trying to figure out who you are.

Burnet Dawg06
02-28-2004, 04:51 PM
ive heard that but i dont think it makes sense because if they already filmed the simple life once why would they film it again in a different town?

olddawggreen
02-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Actually, there was an article in the Austin American Statesman this morning that said there will be an audition in Austin this weekend. They are looking for a family and a home in a small town in Central Texas within an hour from Austin for their show. It didnt say anything about Burnet though.
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink

lepfan
02-28-2004, 11:01 PM
olddawggreen:
Actually, there was an article in the Austin American Statesman this morning that said there will be an audition in Austin this weekend. They are looking for a family and a home in a small town in Central Texas within an hour from Austin for their show. It didnt say anything about Burnet though.
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink Most do think their town has "too much culture" to be considered....truth be known I am sure they could find a family in just about any town they looked, in central Texas

Bandera YaYa
02-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Well, they could come here...churches only out number the bars by 2!! :D In fact, I have a few families I would love to push Paris on....hahahahahah!!

MARLINFAN
02-29-2004, 11:42 AM
BRING THEM TO MARLIN TEXAS. THEY WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WHEN THEY LEAVE THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO DANCE :D :D

jason
02-29-2004, 12:04 PM
MARLINFAN:
BRING THEM TO MARLIN TEXAS. THEY WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WHEN THEY LEAVE THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO DANCE :D :D i think they might already know how to dance...and you have a typo in youre signature... :D

dawgdad
02-29-2004, 12:10 PM
It's true,saw it on the TV news last night. They showed the family being considered,but don't know them. Supposedly 6 families are being considered in this area.

SP-2-state
02-29-2004, 08:38 PM
I heard the show might have something to do with the Shipley or Kuhn family.........Thats what i'm hearing

olddawggreen
02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
lepfan:

olddawggreen:
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink Most do think their town has "too much culture" to be considered....truth be known I am sure they could find a family in just about any town they looked, in central Texas"too much culture" was a joke wink wink , get it?

20dawgz05
02-29-2004, 10:26 PM
i know one of the families... i personaly DONT WANT them in Burnet... i think it will make us look trashy, after all the editing they do on those shows YEAH!!!... they should go to liberty hill

therealbulldogs
02-29-2004, 11:04 PM
I don't think that they should be allowed to step foot in Texas.

jason
02-29-2004, 11:05 PM
therealbulldogs:
I don't think that they should be allowed to step foot in Texas.agreed

lepfan
02-29-2004, 11:09 PM
20dawgz05:
i know one of the families... i personaly DONT WANT them in Burnet... i think it will make us look trashy, after all the editing they do on those shows YEAH!!!... they should go to liberty hillFace it every town has it's trashy side, even Burnet...as much as you would like to think that Burnet is excluded from that little fact of life, it is not...

lepfan
02-29-2004, 11:11 PM
olddawggreen:

lepfan:

olddawggreen:
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink Most do think their town has "too much culture" to be considered....truth be known I am sure they could find a family in just about any town they looked, in central Texas"too much culture" was a joke wink wink , get it?Yes GOOBER, I got it...you totally missed what I was saying...oh well...

olddawggreen
03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
lepfan:

olddawggreen:

lepfan:

olddawggreen:
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink Most do think their town has "too much culture" to be considered....truth be known I am sure they could find a family in just about any town they looked, in central Texas"too much culture" was a joke wink wink , get it?Yes GOOBER, I got it...you totally missed what I was saying...oh well...Man, your totally out there. Whats your problem? I understood exactly what you were saying, unfortuantly, you apparently missed what I was trying to say. Double GOOBER to ya! Oops, did I offend you? Great! eek! eek! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

<small>[ March 01, 2004, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

JasperDog94
03-01-2004, 05:21 PM
Double GOOBER, quitzies, no startsies, triple stamp!!! eek! :D :D

ttechredraiderstrainer
03-01-2004, 09:35 PM
yes, yes, one of my friends who is a trainer for burnet that is a class of '06 famly went to austin last weekend and interviewed with the people of simple life. go cade!!!!!!!!!!!!

lepfan
03-01-2004, 09:56 PM
olddawggreen:

lepfan:

olddawggreen:

lepfan:

olddawggreen:
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink Most do think their town has "too much culture" to be considered....truth be known I am sure they could find a family in just about any town they looked, in central Texas"too much culture" was a joke wink wink , get it?Yes GOOBER, I got it...you totally missed what I was saying...oh well...Man, your totally out there. Whats your problem? I understood exactly what you were saying, unfortuantly, you apparently missed what I was trying to say. Double GOOBER to ya! Oops, did I offend you? Great! : :p Sorry, I was a bit out of line...can I just say...HORMONES and you understand what I am saying? (I don't like making excuses, but it is the truth) I hope to be normal after next week...at least the doctor promises so :D
Again sorry for the sharp tongue. frown

20dawgz05
03-01-2004, 10:18 PM
lepfan:

20dawgz05:
i know one of the families... i personaly DONT WANT them in Burnet... i think it will make us look trashy, after all the editing they do on those shows YEAH!!!... they should go to liberty hillFace it every town has it's trashy side, even Burnet...as much as you would like to think that Burnet is excluded from that little fact of life, it is not...i didnt say we didnt have a trashy side, cuz we do! and i will be the first to say that.... im just sayin like in all reality shows they will edit the tapes and make us look bad!!

olddawggreen
03-01-2004, 11:58 PM
lepfan:

olddawggreen:

lepfan:

olddawggreen:

lepfan:

olddawggreen:
I personally think Burnet probably has wayyyy too much culture to be seriously considered for the show. wink Most do think their town has "too much culture" to be considered....truth be known I am sure they could find a family in just about any town they looked, in central Texas"too much culture" was a joke wink wink , get it?Yes GOOBER, I got it...you totally missed what I was saying...oh well...Man, your totally out there. Whats your problem? I understood exactly what you were saying, unfortuantly, you apparently missed what I was trying to say. Double GOOBER to ya! Oops, did I offend you? Great! : :p Sorry, I was a bit out of line...can I just say...HORMONES and you understand what I am saying? (I don't like making excuses, but it is the truth) I hope to be normal after next week...at least the doctor promises so :D
Again sorry for the sharp tongue. :(Not a problem at all Lepfan. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

lepfan
03-02-2004, 12:04 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if every town could send their "trashy side" to one area in the state...it could be called TRASHY TOWN...and Paris and Nicole could have a hay day there :D

spiveyrat
03-02-2004, 07:25 AM
Do ya'll think Paris and Nicole will return? Personally, I think Paris has had enough of "slumming it". I just can't see her putting herself through that again.

20dawgz05
03-02-2004, 05:39 PM
spiveyrat:
Do ya'll think Paris and Nicole will return? Personally, I think Paris has had enough of "slumming it". I just can't see her putting herself through that again.i hope u are correct

MHSmustangsR#1
03-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Bring them to manor... there is nothing to do in this town and its so small... they should have lots of fun!

Bandera YaYa
03-03-2004, 10:34 AM
spiveyrat:
Do ya'll think Paris and Nicole will return? Personally, I think Paris has had enough of "slumming it". I just can't see her putting herself through that again.Are you kidding????? Her type lives for the "exposure" (pardon the pun!). I mean what else does she have to do, except shop 24/7?
I feel sorry for Burnet, if it's true they are thinking of filming there. You will be portrayed as a hick town, with hick people. I can imagine, tho, that some people will think it's A-cool to have them come. Whatever!

Clocker
03-04-2004, 08:06 PM
I heard it will be in Boerne