Midwest: Florida over Notre Dame
West: Kansas over Pittsburgh
East: Texas over Georgetown
South: Tennessee over Memphis

Final Four:

Kansas over Florida
Texas over Tennessee

Championship: Texas over Kansas

A&M: I don't think A&M could have asked for a better bracket to be placed in. In my opinion (which probably isn't a very good one) they were paired with the weakest #1 seed in Ohio State and the weakest #2 seed in Memphis. I think the biggest obstacle, and the reason I didn't have them in my 4, is that they will have to play Louisville 80 miles from Louisville. That's where I have them going out. Then Louisville has to go to San Antonio, where Memphis beats them.

Boosty_Hondo
03-12-2007, 01:24 PM
hat about TAMUCC??? come on now

Funk-d-fied
03-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Your serious? Texas playing for the title?

Gobbla2001
03-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Final Four:

Kansas over Wisconsin

Carolina over A&M

Champonship:

Kansas over Carolina

But I'm still hoping Carolina or Texas can win it all...

Gobbla2001
03-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22

A&M: I don't think A&M could have asked for a better bracket to be placed in. In my opinion (which probably isn't a very good one) they were paired with the weakest #1 seed in Ohio State and the weakest #2 seed in Memphis.

I agree that Ohio State may be the weakest 1 seed, and for sure agree Memphis is the weakest 2 seed, but those teams are still very good, along with Louisville and Tennessee (A&M WILL play Tennessee in the elite 8)...

I think A&M would have a very good chance of getting out of any of the four brackets...

eagles_victory
03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
If Chris Lofton is playing well Tennessee can beat anyone they also have one of the best "glue guys" or "blue collar" guys in the country in Dane Bradshaw I really like this Tennessee team. It could be a good sweet 16 matchup vs Ohio State they already played once in Columbus and Ohio State only won by like 3 in what was a great game...

But Tennessee better watch out for Long Beach St. the 49ers (dirtbags if this was baseball) are a very explosive offensive team who could bust some brackets up if people pick Tennessee to go far

Bellville22
03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
Your serious? Texas playing for the title?

That's the beauty of this, everyone gets an opinion.

Let's see yours?

Gobbla2001
03-12-2007, 02:07 PM

Let's see yours?

it is a possible conclusion that Texas wins the national championship... they have come up short, and VERY short to #1 seed Kansas the last two times, they can be very good... they have even beat a tough #3 seeded Texas A&M team and are a #4 seed themselves...

I don't think they'll win it, but why it wouldn't be possible I do not know...

one thing is for certain, if everything gets clicking for Texas, they'll be very hard to stop...

Funk-d-fied
03-12-2007, 02:22 PM
even get by a clicking UNC team and Big East Champ Georgetown? Does Texas have the inside presence to stop the hoyas? Intresting stuff.

Gobbla2001
03-12-2007, 02:26 PM
even get by a clicking UNC team and Big East Champ Georgetown? Does Texas have the inside presence to stop the hoyas? Intresting stuff.

I believe they have a great defense inside... I think they could slow the hoyas down, but I still don't see 'em winning the game RIGHT NOW... depends how they show up in the tourney...

but of course they'd have to get by UNC first... I think that would be a very fast-paced and fun game, but Carolina's bench would show how valuable it is come the last 10 minutes...

KL3
03-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Midwest: Florida over Notre Dame
West: Kansas over Pittsburgh
East: Texas over Georgetown
South: Tennessee over Memphis

Final Four:

Kansas over Florida
Texas over Tennessee

Championship: Texas over Kansas

Wow. Just wow. Dude, if those are your picks, I'm gonna own you in your own pickem contest. And you will be getting my picks sometime this week. Don't call me and plead with me to not enter your contest either.

KTJ
03-12-2007, 02:58 PM

Texas can outrun Georgetown, big time.

With that said, we will not be in the FF. Georgetown will come out of our Region.

IHStangFan
03-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Your serious? Texas playing for the title? my thoughts exactly....have they beat Kansas yet? Why would they all of the sudden beat Kansas (provided they even got that far to try again) A&M not even in the mix? We have split w/ UT and at least beat Kansas once....this wouldnt be a UT homer pick would it? Theyre young, and that will show in the tourney. They are no doubt good, but will not go the distance this year...maybe in a year or two.

IHStangFan
03-12-2007, 03:14 PM

Let's see yours? yeah, but an opinion should be based on at least SOME logic

Heyoverthere
03-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Florida on top of whoever they play!!
Carolina over Texas A&M!!
Florida plays Carolina for the champion!!!
Carolina wins :clap: :clap: :D haha

Gobbla2001
03-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Heyoverthere
Florida on top of whoever they play!!
Carolina over Texas A&M!!
Florida plays Carolina for the champion!!!
Carolina wins :clap: :clap: :D haha

I'd enjoy that...

icu812
03-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Florida
Kansas
North Carolina
Texas A&M

Kansas over Florida
Texas A&M over NC

Kansas over A&M in an all Big 12 championship game

A&M would have to possibly get by Memphis, Ohio St. & NC to get there so I don't know, but I have this feeling that the Law isn't through hitting big shots to win big games.

Heyoverthere
03-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I'd enjoy that...
i would too!! but something id enjoy the most would be to see Duke make it all the way and play NC so (hansbrough) (sp) and the Tar Heels could beat them again for a 3rd time this season!!!!:clap: but that will never work as duke wont make it past the first round!!

IHStangFan
03-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Heyoverthere
i would too!! but something id enjoy the most would be to see Duke make it all the way and play NC so (hansbrough) (sp) and the Tar Heels could beat them again for a 3rd time this season!!!!:clap: but that will never work as duke wont make it past the first round!! LOL, agreed

KL3
03-12-2007, 03:36 PM
This is definately not a UT "homer pick" by Bellville22. He and about 10 other family members went to A&M.

Heyoverthere
03-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by KL3
This is definately not a UT "homer pick" by Bellville22. He and about 10 other family members went to A&M.
i think UT will be there for sure next year but not this year....but i do feel that there is going to be a lot of huge upsets in this years tourny...

Bellville22
03-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Wow. Just wow. Dude, if those are your picks, I'm gonna own you in your own pickem contest. And you will be getting my picks sometime this week. Don't call me and plead with me to not enter your contest either.

OK.

And get in our Fantasy Baseball league.