PDA

View Full Version : At least none of our politicians have done this....yet.

Maroon87
03-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Israel Recalls El Salvador Ambassador Who Was Found Naked, Drunk and Bound
Monday, March 12, 2007

JERUSALEM — The Israeli ambassador to El Salvador has been recalled after he was found drunk, naked and bound in sexual bondage gear in his yard, an official said Monday.

Tsuriel Raphael has been removed from his post and the Foreign Ministry has begun searching for a replacement, said spokeswoman Zehavit Ben-Hillel.

Two weeks ago, El Salvador police found Raphael naked outside his residence, tied up, gagged and drunk, Israeli media reported. He was wearing several sex toys at the time, the media said. After he was untied, Raphael told police he was the ambassador of Israel, the reports said.

The British Broadcasting Corp. reported that he could identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.

Ben-Hillel said the reports were accurate and that Raphael has been recalled, although he did not break any laws.

"We're talking about behavior that is unbecoming of a diplomat," she said.

The ambassador did not file a police complaint in the incident, she said.

Raphael had served for six months as the ambassador in El Salvador and for several years at different missions around the world, she said.

The embarrassing affair was one of several involving Israeli diplomats in recent years. In 2000, Israel's ambassador to France died of cardiac arrest in a Paris hotel under circumstances the Foreign Ministry refused to publicize. Media reports said he was with a woman who was not his wife at the time.

Last year, Israel replaced its ambassador to Australia, Naftali Tamir, after he said Israel and Australia are "like sisters" because both are located in Asia and their peoples don't have the Asian characteristics of "yellow skin and slanted eyes."

In 2005, Israel canceled the appointment of a diplomat to Australia after it was discovered that he published pictures of nude Brazilian women on the Internet while on a mission in Brazil.

Click here for FOXNews.com's Mideast center.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

pirate4state
03-12-2007, 11:05 AM
LMAO in his yard!! :evillol:

DU_stud04
03-12-2007, 11:06 AM
hilarious. i wonder who will be our first politician to do this. i would say bill, as the first man, if that ever happened, but i doubt it. :D

Macarthur
03-12-2007, 11:33 AM
I would put my money on a Republican.

Phil C
03-12-2007, 11:34 AM
What is the big deal? The man was obviously set up since he was tied up and bound by others.

Phil C
03-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
hilarious. i wonder who will be our first politician to do this. i would say bill, as the first man, if that ever happened, but i doubt it. :D

One thing about bill is that our budget was balanced and we were in the black even though many said it was the republican congress but look what happened when they got the congress and the presidency. Also we were at peace and the economy was in great shape and we weren't at war. Plus he got after the terrorist. Also he ran off the Chinese spies.

carter08
03-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
One thing about bill is that our budget was balanced and we were in the black even though many said it was the republican congress but look what happened when they got the congress and the presidency. Also we were at peace and the economy was in great shape and we weren't at war. Plus he got after the terrorist. Also he ran off the Chinese spies.

Phil
You are my hero

DU_stud04
Originally posted by Phil C
One thing about bill is that our budget was balanced and we were in the black even though many said it was the republican congress but look what happened when they got the congress and the presidency. Also we were at peace and the economy was in great shape and we weren't at war. Plus he got after the terrorist. Also he ran off the Chinese spies. im not down talkin bill, i liked him in the office. im just saying hes alittle wild and i think would be found drunk, naked and bound in sexual bondage gear in his yard before the next guy hahahaha

Phil C
And gasoline prices were kept down. He got after the Fat Cats.

VanKampen
03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
i've pretty much given up trying to support bush anymore. he hasnt done anything good for this country except for himself and all the other politicians. i say bush should try to ammend the 2 term thing and then bill can run for president and win and save our country.

BTEXDAD
03-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by VanKampen
i've pretty much given up trying to support bush anymore. he hasnt done anything good for this country except for himself and all the other politicians. i say bush should try to ammend the 2 term thing and then bill can run for president and win and save our country.

:doh: :rolleyes: :doh:

pirate44
03-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Im leaving this thread. i feel icky:(

Phil C
03-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
Im leaving this thread. i feel icky:(

It's a tough old world ain't it? :(

Txbroadcaster
03-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate44