PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Clark Kellog rip the Head of the Comittee??

Matthew328
03-11-2007, 08:17 PM
I watched ESPN's show but apparently Kellog RIPPED the guy who heads the tournament committee and asked him some tough questions...anyone see it??

JR2004
03-11-2007, 08:28 PM
I didn't, but I wish I would've gotten to hear that. He's one of the few guys that I can think of who would actually do that. I actually enjoy listening to him when he's gotten to work a college basketball game.

Matthew328
03-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Apparently he was upset about Air Force and Drexel being left out in favor of Illinois and Stanford...

I didnt realize Air Force beat Stanford by 44 at their place!! I think Air Force beat Texas Tech pretty bad as well...

turbostud
03-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Apparently he was upset about Air Force and Drexel being left out in favor of Illinois and Stanford...

I didnt realize Air Force beat Stanford by 44 at their place!! I think Air Force beat Texas Tech pretty bad as well...
Funny, Dick Vitale was saying today before the UNC/NCstate game that he thought Drexel would be a dangerous team in the tournament. Guess that was before they got shafted.

Matthew328
03-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Vitale was also upset about Drexel's snub...I feel bad for the little guys..no one will come to their place and play em, they gotta go on the road everytime to play one of the big boys...Drexel does it and wins 3 times but they still get no love..

burnet44
03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Its still all about money

Matthew328
03-11-2007, 09:05 PM
I think that's what he said..he basically said the committee wanted Illinois and Stanford due to the markets and that Tech got in simply because of Knight..

Chris Hart
03-11-2007, 09:06 PM
I think what hurt Drexel was they have been there several times before and to my knowledge were never a 'real bracketbuster' and I think the committee considered that IMO. I agree that the process is wrong, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm a Tech fan through and through, and I think they have had better teams left out of the tourney and I was expecting the snub again, but we got in so I'm happy. Do I think Tech is a 'bracketbuster'? Of course not, but I'm glad they got in.

burnet44
03-11-2007, 09:17 PM
money

they were afraid Drexel might beat someone big
then go down
people lose intrest ads lose money

its all about money

anyone got the kellog clip
I looked for it on ESPN
I would love to see him ripping the NCAA