PDA

View Full Version : Jermie Calhoun

Gsquared
03-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Saw this kid against Lindale this past season. The kid is good, in fact, Van had all kinds of skilled players that were good, I can imagine how good Van would have been with a good O Line. Line was a weakspot.

icu812
03-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Worst Van line in a number of years and they got whipped in the Lindale game. When you run the power i there is no plan B. Hopefully, both of those problems will be fixed this year. Calhoun is awsome. Van needs to find a way to get his little brother the ball some more this next year. He'll be a junior. Bunch of good juniors next year. Lots of folks in Van scratching their heads after a dissappointing season. High hopes for this comming season.

Gsquared
03-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Your right Calhoun is a good one and was impressed with his brother. I could tell from the first two snaps what Vans problem was. They had decent size up front, couldnt understand why the were so bad in the trenches. The tackle on the odd side looked like he was pretty decent though. If he is coming back, that would be a good start for next year.