PDA

View Full Version : Move in athletes?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
07-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Anyone know of any move in, or transfer athletes that could help a team, at the varsity level???

the tigers are back
07-30-2003, 11:07 PM
Yes we have two :D outstanding players just moved in. I'm not for sure bull, but when i find out i will let you know. I do know that they are very stout; one of them is about 6'0 235 and the other one is around 5'10 225 could fill in at mlb. We need a qb is jess up for grabbs, but i guess andrus will have to carry the load this year. The def. is very strong this year,and andrus will be in the sec. this year,along with some newcomers. Hey are you'll gonna run deep this year in the playoffs.

Jimbotex40
07-31-2003, 12:36 AM
forney got a guy from plano, hes mainly a great baseball player, but he played qb at some plano school and hes gonna play fs for us

true_blue_tiger
07-31-2003, 02:46 PM
Daingerfield got two boys from Mt. Pleasant. One is about 5'10" 250 and will play Nose and Fullback, and the other is about 5'11" 200 and will play Linebacker and Halfback. We also got another boy from TK Gorman, about 250 and will play o-line.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-01-2003, 12:11 AM
Hey Tiger, I heard about the move ins you are talking about, they are twins and their dad is a coach, and the rumor is that Lechler gave him a job because he had two boys that could help the Tigers this year. That kind of sounds like Lechler getting a job years ago because he had two boys that played football, in the Mills days. I guess anyway you look at it, Sealy got two pretty good move ins, that should help the team this season! Do you know were they came from?
Hey Tiger you ask how far Bellville could go this season, the players are there, to win a title, as they have been for the last few years, it will depend on how those players are put together!
Good luck to Austin County, Go Bellville Brahmas!!!

Bellville22
08-01-2003, 08:48 AM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Hey Tiger, I heard about the move ins you are talking about, they are twins and their dad is a coach, and the rumor is that Lechler gave him a job because he had two boys that could help the Tigers this year. That kind of sounds like Lechler getting a job years ago because he had two boys that played football, in the Mills days. I guess anyway you look at it, Sealy got two pretty good move ins, that should help the team this season! Do you know were they came from?
Hey Tiger you ask how far Bellville could go this season, the players are there, to win a title, as they have been for the last few years, it will depend on how those players are put together!
Good luck to Austin County, Go Bellville Brahmas!!!Actually, Lechler didn't move until Shane had already finished at East Bernard. Derek was the only one to play at Sealy, and I'm fairly certain he wasn't brought over for one OLB, because the man is still Superint. to this day. I'm pretty close to the Lechler family, and I don't like hearing talk and rumors like this about such a genuinely nice man. And I'm fairly certain he didn't go recruiting in Waco (which I'm fairly sure is where the coach is from) to find two kids.