PDA

View Full Version : Carthage baseball now 12-0

necks
03-11-2007, 01:23 AM
They are scarey good!

GWOOD
03-11-2007, 08:42 AM
They have been dominating this year. The Bulldogs and Falfurrias seem to be the cream of the crop in 3A baseball so far this year.

I'm also watching Abilene Wylie. They have been doing very well this year w/o 2 key players-- their #1 pitcher and their leadoff hitter/CF. They both were playing in the state championship basketball game yesterday.

pirate4state
03-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Doesn't Fal have most of their team returning from last year's state finalist?? :thinking: Sinton plays them on Tuesday in Falfurrias!!

Fal44
03-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Doesn't Fal have most of their team returning from last year's state finalist?? :thinking: Sinton plays them on Tuesday in Falfurrias!!

Fal lost four players from last years state finalist team. Catcher, Pitcher, 3rd Base, 1st base...

Heyoverthere
03-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
They have been dominating this year. The Bulldogs and Falfurrias seem to be the cream of the crop in 3A baseball so far this year.

I'm also watching Abilene Wylie. They have been doing very well this year w/o 2 key players-- their #1 pitcher and their leadoff hitter/CF. They both were playing in the state championship basketball game yesterday.
yes mason and micheal which they should go far as they return almost the whole team just like basketball i hope!!!!