PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady, serial impregnator?

Maroon87
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Gisele, Tom Brady May Also Be Expecting
Friday, March 09, 2007

AP

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen may be pregnant with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's child, according to reports.

“We don't comment on our clients' personal lives, whether it's true, not true or whatever," Bundchen's manager at IMG Models in New York told FOXNews.com.

But a source told the New York Daily News: "She has told friends it's true."

Brazilian media reports say Bundchen is two months pregnant, and has already told some friends and family.

If it's true, Brady will be a daddy two times over. His ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan is currently carrying his child.

Brady, 29, dated Moynahan, 36, for several years before the couple split late last year. The former Michigan quarterback began dating Bundchen, 26, shortly thereafter.

:eek: :thinking:

kaorder1999
03-10-2007, 04:33 PM
not a bad hobby! ;)

pirate4state
03-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Salma Hayek is having Tom Brady's kid too??????? WTH!!!!!!!!!

So, that 3 women having his baby?? LMAO! Told ya he was a hottie.

Maroon87
03-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Salma Hayek is having Tom Brady's kid too??????? WTH!!!!!!!!!

So, that 3 women having his baby?? LMAO! Told ya he was a hottie.

No no no...only the model is having his kid. Well, her and that other girl.:devil: Salma Hayek is pregnant by some other lucky dude...

Cameron Crazy
03-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Tom is an idiot!

Phil C
03-10-2007, 05:25 PM
He wasn't married to either one of these ladies.

HOW DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?

:eek:

kaorder1999
03-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
He wasn't married to either one of these ladies.

HOW DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?

:eek:

must i explain?

Who-dun-it!!?
03-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
No no no...only the model is having his kid. Well, her and that other girl.:devil: Salma Hayek is pregnant by some other lucky dude...

Yea, everybody knows Salma is carrying my baby!!!

44INAROW
03-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
must i explain?

please advise prior to the explanation - I wanna hear this :D

Bandera YaYa
03-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Ha...if this is true, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time......the "hottie" sure isn't very bright.....maybe he skipped Health 101 in high school.......anyways, I bet Leonardo is laughing his ass off......pretty dang hilarious...oh well, what goes around, comes around they say! :evillol: :evillol: :wave:

Emerson1
03-10-2007, 09:21 PM
I need pics of these ladies.

Matthew328
03-10-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Tom is an idiot!

No, you are the idiot for thinking Tom Brady is an idiot LOL LOL ...he couldn't have picked two hotter women to have fun babies with!!! Tom I congratulate you, you've had sex with Gisele Bundchen who is the hottest and richest supermodel in the world AND Bridget Monihan who extremely hot also....kudos!

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-11-2007, 12:29 AM
I've had to say this on every Tom Brady thread. He's not the pappy, I be the pappy.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I've had to say this on every Tom Brady thread. He's not the pappy, I be the pappy.

That can be debated. I was the conductor on Gisele, but you were on the other two. :thinking:

pirate4state
03-11-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ha...if this is true, this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time......the "hottie" sure isn't very bright.....maybe he skipped Health 101 in high school.......anyways, I bet Leonardo is laughing his ass off......pretty dang hilarious...oh well, what goes around, comes around they say! :evillol: :evillol: :wave:

sorry, but why is HE the only "not so bright one"? it does take two to tango and we are talking about a supermodel and an actress, but hey you can't really fault any of them. they are all consenting adults and they all have $$$$!!

piratebg
03-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Well, the man is two for two with a couple of freakin beautiful women. Kind of makes you wonder who us going to be the third, seeing as how he appears to be a man on a mission. :D