PDA

View Full Version : Snow!!!

lepfan
03-09-2007, 11:37 PM
The last bit of snow melted in my front yard today. The back still has a bit to go. These 60 degree days we have had for the past week have really helped things along. Some parking lots still have piles (some about 6 ft tall and 20-30 foot around) that still need to melt.

Have any of you ever smelled cow$h!t (A LOT OF IT) after it thaws? It is worse than the smell of a dead body!!!! Phewwwwwww

pirate4state
03-09-2007, 11:40 PM
thanks for sharing - ROFL!

LH Panther Mom
03-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Have any of you ever smelled cow$h!t (A LOT OF IT) after it thaws? It is worse than the smell of a dead body!!!! Phewwwwwww Unfortunately, yes. :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

SintonFan
03-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by lepfan

Have any of you ever smelled cow$h!t (A LOT OF IT) after it thaws? It is worse than the smell of a dead body!!!! Phewwwwwww
I can promise you no one from Edroy will ever be sympathetic with you on that. They have a big Sam Cane beef lot over there that smells 24/7/365. I pass by there sometimes twice week and yes it's worse when it rains but goodness how can you live across from there year round?
When it rains, it's absolutely horrendous; and when it's dry, your car is always colored brown with powdered
crap.
Those poor folks can fill up a fly strip in 2 hours.:( :doh:
If it's worse than that I don't ever wanna be near it.:eek:

lepfan
03-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I can promise you no one from Edroy will ever be sympathetic with you on that. They have a big Sam Cane beef lot over there that smells 24/7/365. I pass by there sometimes twice week and yes it's worse when it rains but goodness how can you live across from there year round?
When it rains, it's absolutely horrendous; and when it's dry, your car is always colored brown with powdered
crap.
Those poor folks can fill up a fly strip in 2 hours.:( :doh:
If it's worse than that I don't ever wanna be near it.:eek: I have actually driven 20 miles out of my way just to not drive by one big lot around Ulysses...that lot is like right on the highway and is NASTY. Around here the smell is pretty bad when it rains and when the wind blows...sometimes you can see the dust hovering over the town. I am thanking God everyday for getting me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustang59
03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
A few years ago I spent 4 days in January in Kansas City on business and thought I would freeze to death! You are going to have quite a change when you get to LA.

kaorder1999
03-10-2007, 04:01 PM
i cant stand long periods of snow unless its spring break and im in the mountains snow skiing!!!

lepfan
03-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by mustang59
A few years ago I spent 4 days in January in Kansas City on business and thought I would freeze to death! You are going to have quite a change when you get to LA. Nahhhh, not after living 13 years in central Texas....and being raised in SE Oklahoma.

ka....that is my motto now....'if I want snow I will drive to the snow'....NO MORE of this living in snow hell for me!!!!

Anyone want to buy a house in SW Kansas????? If you don't could y'all at least pray for a buyer to show up on my doorstep!