PDA

View Full Version : Movie Release 2007

maroonpirate04
03-09-2007, 02:47 PM
With the smell of Spring in the air preparing ourselves for the Summer Blockbuster Season, And the luck of the Irish drawing near. Wild Hogs took the #1 spot and Zodiac took #2 knocking Ghost Rider to #3. Let's see how long Wild Hogs can stay at the #1 spot. Comes two new films hoping to dominate the big screen.

300- In the tradition of ancient times such as Gladiator, Alexander, Troy, King Arthur, and Kingdom Of Heaven comes another epic movie 300 from the director who brought you Dawn Of The Dead (2004) Based on the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, Its a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian Army.

The Host-Another creature feature film Gang-du works at a fast food-stand on the banks of Han Rive. Hyun-seo his daughter who walks out to the riverbank with a delivery, notices that a large crowd of people has gathered taking pictures and talking about something hanging from the Han River Bridge . Suddenly a creature climbs up on the riverbank and begins to crush and eat people. Gang-du and his daughter run for their lives suddenly the thing grabs Hyun-seo and disappears back into the river.

Ranger Mom
03-09-2007, 02:58 PM
When does Premonition come out?? That one looks good.

Also, I saw the previews with some scary movie about dolls or puppets too....the previews looked scary anyway! I can't remember the name though!:(

maroonpirate04
03-09-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Also, I saw the previews with some scary movie about dolls or puppets too....the previews looked scary anyway! I can't remember the name though!:(

I think next week I'm not sure

pirate4state
03-09-2007, 03:02 PM

Premonition - March 16th

That other one is about the ventraliquist (sp?)

piratebg
03-09-2007, 03:04 PM

The movie is called Dead Silence and it comes out March 16. The guy who made the first Saw made this one, I believe.