PDA

View Full Version : upcoming baseball season

JakefootballGOD
03-09-2007, 01:34 PM
pre-season is now in full swing, after what people have seen, who will be the biggest suprise and the biggest bust of the up coming year???

SintonFan_inAustin
03-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by JakefootballGOD
pre-season is now in full swing, after what people have seen, who will be the biggest suprise and the biggest bust of the up coming year??? still to early to suggest a team will be a team to contend with but is Cuero a suprise or what. Region 4 title looked like a rematch from last year but now maybe Cuero has to be taken serious. Any other Region 4 teams starting out strong?

JakefootballGOD
03-09-2007, 03:21 PM
to bad i'm not talking about high school.... MLB only!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
03-09-2007, 06:25 PM
to bad i'm not talking about high school.... MLB only!!! lol k Rangers season comes down to how their top 3 pitchers can perform this year and each give the Rangers 16+ wins and the Rangers just might make a push for a World Series Title. But the favorites for AL is the usual teams Red Soxs, Yanks, White Soxs, A's and Twins. NL NY Mets and St Louis have to be the clear favorites again. Toss up to challange them maybe San Deigo or Chicago Cubs.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Like I say every pre-season, this is the Rangers year. ;)

crzyjournalist03
03-09-2007, 07:54 PM
pre-season is now in full swing, after what people have seen, who will be the biggest suprise and the biggest bust of the up coming year???

Biggest surpise: Sammy Sosa

Biggest Bust: Carlos Lee