PDA

View Full Version : Bubba-Joe

mustang04
03-09-2007, 10:58 AM
i won't be making it to our annual snake hunt in dem sticks, papa and i taking a trip to the Oklahoma for a Limosuine cattle auction tomorrow.....when we get there this evening they'll be cooking crawfish, gumbo, and etufe (spelling??? it's promounced like eh-tue-fay or sumthin like that haha....but yall be careful wid dem snakes and don't let one catch ya between the legs!

Black_Magic
03-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i won't be making it to our annual snake hunt in dem sticks, papa and i taking a trip to the Oklahoma for a Limosuine cattle auction tomorrow.....when we get there this evening they'll be cooking crawfish, gumbo, and etufe (spelling??? it's promounced like eh-tue-fay or sumthin like that haha....but yall be careful wid dem snakes and don't let one catch ya between the legs! Bubba Joe I hear will be re-enforcing the front porch of his trailor house this weekend. He is making sure that it does not colaps again. It killed 8 hounds last time that happened.

mustang04
03-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Bubba Joe I hear will be re-enforcing the front porch of his trailor house this weekend. He is making sure that it does not colaps again. It killed 8 hounds last time that happened.

yeah......my parents told him when we sold that trailor house to him that it was falling apart while WE had it....but he said he'd take his chances...i miss that trailor:(

Ranger Mom
03-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Bubba Joe I hear will be re-enforcing the front porch of his trailor house this weekend. He is making sure that it does not colaps again. It killed 8 hounds last time that happened.

Running out of material again are ya??

How many times have we read this now??:p :p :D

mustang04
03-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

How many times have we read this now??:p :p :D

blackie....we live in dem trailors so when da water starts creepin up from the ocean from all these ppl not caring about global warming...we can just put it on the hitch and move to greener pastures :)

Black_Magic
03-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

How many times have we read this now??:p :p :D You dont remember when that happened? I do it was about a year and a half ago and he was inconsolable. I think he has to make sure regulary the porch is strong enough. after all it has to support him and a couple of transmissions and a broken down washing machine.

Butkus
03-09-2007, 11:23 AM
You dont remember when that happened? I do it was about a year and a half ago and he was inconsolable. I think he has to make sure regulary the porch is strong enough. after all it has to support him and a couple of transmissions and a broken down washing machine. Ole Butkus is a thinkin i may bring back a few of those old rattlebugs from Sweetwater this weekend fur my ole buddy blackie.:D

Bubba-Joe
03-09-2007, 11:43 AM
You dont remember when that happened? I do it was about a year and a half ago and he was inconsolable. I think he has to make sure regulary the porch is strong enough. after all it has to support him and a couple of transmissions and a broken down washing machine.

Naw it wasnt as bad as all that

Things like that happen all the time
just glad I have my family to help me through those tough times