PDA

View Full Version : And the "Im possibly the worst mother in the world" award goes to.....

kaorder1999
03-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Fugitive mom nabbed after four years

FORT WORTH — A fugitive mom accused of abandoning her twins and fleeing the country was back in police custody Friday.

Christy Radacy was being held in Tarrant County Jail after disappearing in July 2004.

She and her boyfriend were accused of abandoning her 22-month-old twins on a Lake Worth highway in 2003. The girls were on the road for only a few seconds before other drivers stopped and moved the girls to safety.

Ms. Radacy missed a court date in April 2004. Her family told authorities she was in Madrid, Spain and planned to return. She was apprehended in June 2004 after police learned she was returning from Europe on a flight from England. Her boyfriend, Sari Ghazi Muhanna, was not with her.

A month later, she disappeared again, and police thought she may have fled to Europe again.

Court records showed that Ms. Radacy had a history of abandoning her children.

Ms. Radacy was booked into the Tarrant County jail overnight.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/wfaa/03-07/0309_radacy200.jpg

garageoffice
03-09-2007, 09:51 AM
Just goes to show that some people don't deserve the opportunity to have kids.

kaorder1999
03-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by garageoffice
Just goes to show that some people don't deserve the opportunity to have kids.

and some people dont deserve the opportunity to breathe our polluted air!

JJ7997
03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
No kidding ! As a parent, this makes my blood boil. I guess she was about to be converted to Islam, judging by the boyfriends name. Well, Durka Durka needs a tall, tall tree and a rope or some good ole U.S. justice.

kaorder1999
03-09-2007, 09:59 AM
it just makes absolutly no sense to me. I hope the kids get to look their mom in the eye one day when they are older and tell them just how they feel.....

Gsquared
03-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Fugitive mom nabbed after four years

FORT WORTH — A fugitive mom accused of abandoning her twins and fleeing the country was back in police custody Friday.

Christy Radacy was being held in Tarrant County Jail after disappearing in July 2004.

She and her boyfriend were accused of abandoning her 22-month-old twins on a Lake Worth highway in 2003. The girls were on the road for only a few seconds before other drivers stopped and moved the girls to safety.

Ms. Radacy missed a court date in April 2004. Her family told authorities she was in Madrid, Spain and planned to return. She was apprehended in June 2004 after police learned she was returning from Europe on a flight from England. Her boyfriend, Sari Ghazi Muhanna, was not with her.

A month later, she disappeared again, and police thought she may have fled to Europe again.

Court records showed that Ms. Radacy had a history of abandoning her children.

Ms. Radacy was booked into the Tarrant County jail overnight.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/wfaa/03-07/0309_radacy200.jpg
Dang, other that having Carl mouth, shes pretty good looking. Wonder what jail they are taking her to? Totally off the subject here but does anyone by chance know the states rules and regulations pertaining to congical visits?

sweetwater07
03-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Dang, other that having Carl mouth, shes pretty good looking. Wonder what jail they are taking her to? Totally off the subject here but does anyone by chance know the states rules and regulations pertaining to congical visits?

hahahahahaha....i don't think the jail would be too willing to let you have a "congical" visit.....and yeah she doesn't look half bad

mustang04
03-09-2007, 11:16 AM
i'd make a naughty girl outta her

but i'd make sure to have proteccion ....cuz sure wouldn't want her to have another kid to abandon:D :D

JJ7997
03-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah she's a looker but thats about it ! I wouldnt **** with your **** !