PDA

View Full Version : Brock Fitzhenry vs. Brian Scott

Milk That Cow
03-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Brock from Giddings and Brian from Cameron...

I've seen both of these guys play and there is not a whole of difference between the two....

But Brock is going D-1 at the University of Texas and Brian is going D-3 at University of Mary Hardin Baylor...

Anybody got an explanation???

theyoefnshow
03-09-2007, 12:27 AM
Umm....Brian is taller and weighs less?

Eagles52
03-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I've never seen the other guy, but Brock is really fast, agile, and athletic. He's the kind of guy that a team just wants to find ways to get the ball into his hands and watch him make plays. His small stature, while not ideal, has some advantages, plus he is apparently really strong for his size. I believe Rivals.com has him as benching 305. He probably weighs 160 or 170.

halfnhalf
03-09-2007, 01:24 AM
I'm suprised Scott didn't get a D1 shot also, he is very athletic.

injuredinmelee
03-09-2007, 07:15 AM
is Brock gonna be too small to play at UT?

maestro
03-09-2007, 07:36 AM
d. one is based on size......size.......size.......

and a little on speed.....

many successful high school athletes are discovering that d. 2 and d. 3 schools aren't that bad a choice..

Milk That Cow
03-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I know Brian is taller than Brock, but probably weighs less...

JakefootballGOD
03-09-2007, 01:29 PM
brock runs a 4.4, i'm sure they can find a spot for him on the field when your that fast

buff4life
03-10-2007, 12:12 AM
after watchin the two play in separate games...i like brock's attitude(most of the time) way better than Scott's...

brock always acts like a competitor while scott sometimes acts like he is too good for his team

theyoefnshow
03-10-2007, 12:44 AM
WTH are you talking about?!? Brock was one of the most arrogant players I've ever seen and anyone on this board who has seen him live can agree on that. I think there was a thread about it in fact. Brian may not have been THE LEADER figure that was needed this year but there were no instances where he alienated himself from the rest of the guys. He's one of the most easy going, quiet kids out there dude.

Bull19
03-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
WTH are you talking about?!? Brock was one of the most arrogant players I've ever seen and anyone on this board who has seen him live can agree on that. I think there was a thread about it in fact. Brian may not have been THE LEADER figure that was needed this year but there were no instances where he alienated himself from the rest of the guys. He's one of the most easy going, quiet kids out there dude.

AGREED.

BROCK WILL MOST LIKELY PLAY DB AT UT,,,,,MAYBE RETURN PUNTS OR SOMETHING,,,,,VERY GOOD IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT I JUST DONT SEE HIM PLAYING ALL THAT MUCH AT UT.

tigerpride_08
03-10-2007, 01:35 PM
UT has another very fast athlete coming also...DJ Monroe from Angleton....played some DB and RB....saw highlight film of him and he was moving!!... IMO i would think they would redshirt him and Brock but who knows...