PDA

View Full Version : la grange tourny

Bull19
03-08-2007, 05:21 PM
BELLVILLE WINS THIS AFTERNOON IN AN UPSET OVER #2 WEIMER. JOE TALLERINE GETS THE WIN ON THE HILL. BELLVILLE BATS FINALLY SHOWED UP THIS YEAR PUTTING UP 6 RUNS TO WEIMERS 1.

BELLVILLE PLAYS AGAIN AT 5:30 TONIGHT AGAINST HUTTO.

ILS1
03-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Could you really call it an upset? Weimar is only 2A. Yes,they are a traditional power. But Bellville is 3A. Anyways,congrats to the Bulls.

:D

marlin fan
03-08-2007, 05:41 PM
HEY!!!! 2A is every much as good as 3a maybe even better!!!!

ILS1
03-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan

I didn't say 3A was better. I was just stating that I'd really wouldn't consider it an upset,that's all. But back in the day, Weimar's State Championship teams could whoop any 4A and even some 5A teams!!!

marlin fan
03-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I didn't say 3A was better. I was just stating that I'd really wouldn't consider it an upset,that's all. But back in the day, Weimar's State Championship teams could whoop any 4A and even some 5A teams!!!

:D uh huh!!!

XMan
03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Congrats to the Brahmas on the "upset". By the way, it Weimar.

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Sup, 2aboi?

Bull19
03-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by XMan
Congrats to the Brahmas on the "upset". By the way, it Weimar.

ITS CONSIDERED AN UPSET BECAUSE WEIMER IS RANKED #2 IN THE STATE AND NOBODY WITHIN A 60 MILES RADIUS OF LA GRANGE EXPCETED BELLVILLE TO WIN EXCEPT FOR CERNY. UPSET IS CLASSIFIED AS A WIN FROM A TEAM THAT WAS NOT EXPECTED TO BEAT THE OTHER TEAM,,SO YES IT WAS AN UPSET.

Bull19
03-08-2007, 09:38 PM
BELLVILLE LOST ITS SECOND GAME THAT THEY PLAYED TONIGHT. THEY LOST TO #5 RANKED HUTTO 7-0. HUTTO ONE-HIT THE BRAHMAS AND ONLY ALLOWED 5 BASERUNNNERS THE WHOLE NIGHT. BELLVILLE HAD A ROUGH 2ND INNING WHERE THEY GAVE UP 5 RUNS. LUETGE STARTED THE GAME AND YOU COULD TELL HE'S STILL TRYING TO COME BACK FROM HIS ARM PROBLEMS. HUEBNER CAME IN IN THE 5TH AND FINISHED THE GAME OUT. HE LOOKED REALLY GOOD IN HIS 2 INNINGS HE THREW AND SHOWED THAT HE HAS THE CAPABILITIES TO KEEP THE BRAHMAS IN GAMES.

hhsgrad06
03-09-2007, 01:29 AM
who pitched for hutto?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Who will Bellville play next, time and date?

Bull19
03-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by hhsgrad06
who pitched for hutto?

THE BLACK KID WHO IS COMMITED TO TCU,,,,TALK ABOUT ATHLETE,,HE WENT 3 FOR 3 AND THREW A ONE HITTER,,,MID 80'S FASTBALL PAINTING THE OUTSIDE EVERYTIME AND A SOLID HOOK

BELLV. PLAY SAT,,NOT SURE WHO OR TIME YET

LH Panther Mom
03-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
THE BLACK KID WHO IS COMMITED TO TCU,,,, Wow!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His name is Kerley.

Bull19
03-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wow!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His name is Kerley.

PARDON ME IF IM NOT COMPLETELY UPSSESSED WITH 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COMMITMENTS THAT HAVE NO EFFECT OVER MY LIFE.:rolleyes:

44INAROW
03-09-2007, 12:13 PM
PARDON ME IF IM NOT COMPLETELY UPSSESSED
:D :D sorry, not making fun of anyone - just now figured out what upssessed is:D

LH Panther Mom
03-09-2007, 12:28 PM
PARDON ME IF IM NOT COMPLETELY UPSSESSED WITH 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL COMMITMENTS THAT HAVE NO EFFECT OVER MY LIFE.:rolleyes: Don't really care if you know his name or not. I think pretty much everyone knows there's a Hutto kid who's committed to TCU & the color of his skin is (or should be) irrelevent.

Bull19
03-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Don't really care if you know his name or not. I think pretty much everyone knows there's a Hutto kid who's committed to TCU & the color of his skin is (or should be) irrelevent.

ITS NOT IRRELEVENT FOR ME SINCE IM TRYING TO DESCRIBE A KID WHO PITCHED AND I DONT KNOW HIS NAME(THE ONLY REASON I PUT TCU COMMIT IS BECAUSE I OVERHEARD SOMEBODY IN THE STAND SAY THAT THEY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING THERE, JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THESE 3A KIDS ARE GUNNA GO TO SCHOOL DOESNT ME EVERYONE ELSE IN THE STATE DOES)...... ...COLOR OF SKIN IS A WAY TO NARROW THE KIDS DOWN SINCE THEIR WERE ONLY TWO AFRICAN AMERICANS ON HUTTO'S TEAM......

OR DO U WANT ME TO SAY THAT THE KID WHO PITCHED WORE A BURNT ORANGE HUTTO JERSEY, BASEBALL PANTS AND A CAP,,,,OH HE WAS ALSO WEARING A GLOVE ON HIS LEFT HAND? YOUR RIGHT THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO IM TALKING ABOUT NOW

pirate4state
03-09-2007, 02:11 PM
ITS NOT IRRELEVENT FOR ME SINCE IM TRYING TO DESCRIBE A KID WHO PITCHED AND I DONT KNOW HIS NAME(THE ONLY REASON I PUT TCU COMMIT IS BECAUSE I OVERHEARD SOMEBODY IN THE STAND SAY THAT THEY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING THERE, JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE ALL THESE 3A KIDS ARE GUNNA GO TO SCHOOL DOESNT ME EVERYONE ELSE IN THE STATE DOES)...... ...COLOR OF SKIN IS A WAY TO NARROW THE KIDS DOWN SINCE THEIR WERE ONLY TWO AFRICAN AMERICANS ON HUTTO'S TEAM......

OR DO U WANT ME TO SAY THAT THE KID WHO PITCHED WORE A BURNT ORANGE HUTTO JERSEY, BASEBALL PANTS AND A CAP,,,,OH HE WAS ALSO WEARING A GLOVE ON HIS LEFT HAND? YOUR RIGHT THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO IM TALKING ABOUT NOW

You could have just said "I don't know" :D

44INAROW
03-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You could have just said "I don't know" :D

or simply said the guy from Hutto that pitched a 1 hitter and went 3 for 3 -

hutex04
03-09-2007, 07:46 PM
saying black kid raised my eyebrows as well. I dont think he meant anything negative about him being black but i would be careful what you say on this board

Bull19
03-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
I dont think he meant anything negative about him being black

THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA THESE DAYS. YOU CALL SOMEBODY WHITE OR BLACK AND YOU ASSUME YOUR SAYING SOMETHING NEGATIVE......I GARANTEE IF I WOULD HAVE SAID WHITE PITCHER WE WOULDNT EVEN BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
saying black kid raised my eyebrows as well. I dont think he meant anything negative about him being black but i would be careful what you say on this board

Get of Bulls case he did not mean anything negative about what he said, he was just trying to answer a question, try not to make such a big deal out of his answer!

ILS1
03-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Any more updates from this tourney??

MSU01
03-10-2007, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE]ILS 1
Could you really call it an upset? Weimar is only 2A. Yes,they are a traditional power. But Bellville is 3A. Anyways,congrats to the Bulls.

Have you not realized that everything Bellville does is astonishing? That's why when someone posts on here about them there is usually:
1. The state rank of the team
2. The D1 athlete that they played against
3. The way one kid went out because of an injury and another came in and did an awesome job and should help down the road, even though they still got drummed!!

Not trying to start anything, just stating what I read regularly.

Reds fan
03-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by MSU01

Have you not realized that everything Bellville does is astonishing? That's why when someone posts on here about them there is usually:
3. The way one kid went out because of an injury and another came in and did an awesome job and should help down the road, even though they still got drummed!!

Not trying to start anything, just stating what I read regularly. [/B]

Jeeeeez... for your 3rd post you gotta start in like that on a town. It doesn't sound like you're not trying to start anything, it must have already started with you.

Bull19
03-10-2007, 08:30 PM
BELLVILLE WINS THE CONSILATION GAME OF THE TOURNY BEATING YOAKUM TODAY 6-2,,,,THE BATS CAME ALIVE AND THE PITCHING WAS SOLID
,,JOHNNY PORTER AND JOE TALLERINE WERE ELECTED TO THE ALL-TOURNY TEAM FROM BELLVILLE,,,,CONGRATS TO THE TWO YOUNG MEN

IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HUTTO WAS BEATING LA GRANGE 10-0 IN THE 3RD WHEN I LEFT WITH NO SIGHNS OF SLOWING DOWN. HUTTO WAS REALLY PUTTING IT TO THEM.

ILS1
03-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the updates Bull!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by MSU01
[QUOTE]ILS 1

Not trying to start anything, just stating what I read regularly.

I see post about Bellvilles state ranked, but the other 2?
You sure talk big with only having been on here so long Mr 3 post!!!!!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-12-2007, 10:35 PM
who will Bellville play this week?

Bull19
03-12-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
who will Bellville play this week?

ST. PIUS TOMM. AT 2 P.M. AT KNIGHT FIELD,,,THEN WEIMER TOURNY THURS,FRI, AND SAT.

Bull19
03-13-2007, 03:15 PM
BELLVILLE BEATS PIUS TODAY 3-2

MSU01
03-15-2007, 07:59 AM
My apologies FormerBellvilleBrahma. I did not know that you had to have 2000 posts to say anything. Like I said I am not trying to start anything, sorry if you took offense to it. It read a little different than I meant it to. I think it is great that yalls teams do so well. Hope this puts an end to this little subject.