PDA

View Full Version : Come on 3:30!!

injuredinmelee
03-08-2007, 01:04 PM
I am so wishing I was there but it is more important for me to be at my daughters program. My son asked if we could listen to it on the radio. He is excited about it too.
To bad his mom wont let me take him to Austin to the final if they win today. Dang female dog.

AP Panther Fan
03-08-2007, 01:14 PM
I had e-mailed the radio station here (91.1 FM) and just got the reply that they will be broadcasting the game for anyone interested in South Texas.

Injured....what's with the ex? She already have plans for your son on Saturday?

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah, what's up with her? Your son loves going to Austin.

AP Panther Fan
03-08-2007, 01:39 PM
I think all kids should get the opportunity to see their team play in the Drum. It is exciting...I sent both of my girls off this morning and here I sit, at work, not feeling worth a crap.:(

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think all kids should get the opportunity to see their team play in the Drum. It is exciting...I sent both of my girls off this morning and here I sit, at work, not feeling worth a crap.:( Did AP shut down? As far as the school stuff?

AP Panther Fan
03-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Did AP shut down? As far as the school stuff?

They are bone-heads! The schools shut down at 11:45! Who could possibly make it to Austin, park etc...in that amount of time?

Cameron stayed home and was being picked up at 9:30 this morning, while Ashton went to school and was being picked up from there at 10:00. They went with different families (thank goodness).:)

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 02:15 PM
They are bone-heads! The schools shut down at 11:45! Who could possibly make it to Austin, park etc...in that amount of time?

Cameron stayed home and was being picked up at 9:30 this morning, while Ashton went to school and was being picked up from there at 10:00. They went with different families (thank goodness).:)

LMAO! :D

Those two. Tuesday AP vs Sinton - softball - you coming??

AP Panther Fan
03-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO! :D

Those two. Tuesday AP vs Sinton - softball - you coming??

Is it a one day tournament or a regularly scheduled game? I heard we had a one day tournament, but I was thinking that was on Monday....:thinking:

Aren't y'all on spring break next week too?

SintonFan
03-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Good luck AP!
Bring home that trophy!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Is it a one day tournament or a regularly scheduled game? I heard we had a one day tournament, but I was thinking that was on Monday....:thinking:

Aren't y'all on spring break next week too?

It's the first district game. Yes, Sinton is on Spring Break next week.