PDA

View Full Version : How many people on the Down Low can......

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Tie a Cherry stem in a not with their tongue? I tried it last night at Red Lobster and couldn't do it. My date did it twice, and being competitive as I am, I couldn't do it:mad:

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 11:24 AM
I don't like cherries, so I have never tried!:)

kaorder1999
03-08-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Tie a Cherry stem in a not with their tongue? I tried it last night at Red Lobster and couldn't do it. My date did it twice, and being competitive as I am, I could do it:mad:

so you could do it or you couldn't?

DU_stud04
03-08-2007, 11:27 AM
i can..... u should jump off a cliff if you can't...seriously

(jk, please don't jump unless your under professional supervision ;) )

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-08-2007, 11:27 AM
I get a cherry limeade everyday at sonic and do it. There are some secrets to it but the ladies seem to like when you can do it.;)

Txbroadcaster
03-08-2007, 11:29 AM
I cant do it either..But I also can not really stick my tounge out either. the way my tongue is connected to my mouth is strange

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I cant do it either..But I also can not really stick my tounge out either. the way my tongue is connected to my mouth is strange

So...can you roll your tongue at least??

Txbroadcaster
03-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So...can you roll your tongue at least??

nope..but dont worry I can still put my tongue to good use :p

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
nope..but dont worry I can still put my tongue to good use :p

:eek: :eek: Alrighty then...I will just take your word on that!!

BUFFFYYYYY!!! He's out of control!!!:D :D

Funk-d-fied
03-08-2007, 11:37 AM
I have been known to tie a thing or two...

mustang04
03-08-2007, 11:38 AM
i can tie 2 knots.....and i can to the 'wave' with my tongue, can roll it, can make it look like a three leaf clover......i have absolute power with my tongue:p

smustangs
03-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i can tie 2 knots.....and i can to the 'wave' with my tongue, can roll it, can make it look like a three leaf clover......i have absolute power with my tongue:p

how did i know reggie would comment on this one haha

mustang04
03-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by smustangs
how did i know reggie would comment on this one haha

haha...cuz you're one of the lucky ones ever to know me:D

Ranger Mom

Haha....besides the knot thingy, since I have never tried, I can do all those things too!!!!

Black_Magic
So...can you roll your tongue at least?? I can touch the end of my nose with mine too.

Fotbol
Originally posted by kaorder1999
so you could do it or you couldn't? I couldn't :doh:

mustang04
Haha....besides the knot thingy, since I have never tried, I can do all those things too!!!!

.....don't tell me, i know that already;)

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I can touch the end of my nose with mine too.
Talking bout Double Jointed:eek: ...
This is a family channel

Black_Magic
03-08-2007, 11:46 AM
On a side note. get this. Wednesday I went into the training room to get some carmex for my chapped lips. the trainer took a long qutip out and dipped a hunk of carmex out of the container. I then looked at it and thought I could play a joke on the folks waiting outside. I walked out acting like I was digging out of my ear then showed It to them. they were amaized at the size of Earwax ( actualy Carmex) I dug out. I then smeared it on my lips. they totaly Freaked out!! LOL It was great!

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I can touch the end of my nose with mine too.

Do you have an extremely long tongue or an extremely long nose?

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 11:48 AM
On a side note. get this. Wednesday I went into the training room to get some carmex for my chapped lips. the trainer took a long qutip out and dipped a hunk of carmex out of the container. I then looked at it and thought I could play a joke on the folks waiting outside. I walked out acting like I was digging out of my ear then showed It to them. they were amaized at the size of Earwax ( actualy Carmex) I dug out. I then smeared it on my lips. they totaly Freaked out!! LOL It was great!
Actually and old home remedy suggests that ear wax is used to heal a fever blister on the lips very quick.

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 11:48 AM

OMG!!! That made me laugh so hard that it started a coughing fit and I think almost just died!!:eek: :(

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 11:50 AM
OMG!!! That made me laugh so hard that it started a coughing fit and I think almost just died!!:eek: :( RM is there any one there to give you the Hemlock maneuver, noticed the word Hemlock from the movie Nutty Professor:D

Black_Magic
03-08-2007, 11:53 AM
RM is there any one there to give you the Hemlock maneuver, noticed the word Hemlock from the movie Nutty Professor:D I had a friend who while we were having lunch told a waitress while she was coughing really hard " Are you ok? I dont want to give your the hinny lick manuver"

Matthew328
03-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Actually and old home remedy suggests that ear wax is used to heal a fever blister on the lips very quick.

That works too!! I had an ex's grandmother tell me that and it worked better than any medicine

mustang04
03-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
That works too!! I had an ex's grandmother tell me that and it worked better than any medicine

hmmmm....i am going to test this out...and if it works, i will give props to both of yall!

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 11:58 AM
RM is there any one there to give you the Hemlock maneuver, noticed the word Hemlock from the movie Nutty Professor:D

Actually, my husband, daughter, son and daughter-in-law (to be) are all here, but I don't think the "Hemlock" maneuver helps when you are just choking on all the congestion in your chest!

mustang04
03-08-2007, 12:00 PM
so how about it rangermom :p

Funk-d-fied
03-08-2007, 12:00 PM
2 shots of Uncle Jose will fix that right up!

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 12:01 PM
so how about it rangermom :p

Did I miss something?

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
2 shots of Uncle Jose will fix that right up!

Fix what right up?

Funk-d-fied
03-08-2007, 12:03 PM
your cough and stuffy self.

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
your cough and stuffy self.

Ohhhhh!!

I think I would just rather cough, I would choke to death on that stuff anyway!!

Funk-d-fied
03-08-2007, 12:05 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/DSC_9355.jpg

Fotbol
Actually, my husband, daughter, son and daughter-in-law (to be) are all here, but I don't think the "Hemlock" maneuver helps when you are just choking on all the congestion in your chest! RM you made need some cheap whiskey, Lemons, peppermint, honey, and water. Bring it to a Boil, and drink up another good home Remedy that works (a form of Penicillin).

Funk-d-fied
On the drinking note.... Do you like cappachinos or however you spell it?

Gsquared
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Tie a Cherry stem in a not with their tongue? I tried it last night at Red Lobster and couldn't do it. My date did it twice, and being competitive as I am, I couldn't do it:mad:
To those of you who answer yes to this question, what are you doing this weekend?

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
To those of you who answer yes to this question, what are you doing this weekend?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :doh:

Most that answered "yes" are guys - what do you care what they are doing? :eek: :o :eek: :thinking:

STANG RED
03-08-2007, 12:09 PM

Awww thats nothin. I part my hair, and button my shirt with mine.:D
That reminds me,,,,,,,,,,get better tasting hair products.

mustang04
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM

...wow...dude.......just. no......

Gsquared
03-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :eek: :doh:

Most that answered "yes" are guys - what do you care what they are doing? :eek: :o :eek: :thinking:
Oh, uh well, I have been going thru a "dry spell" of sorts, bring some beer and ill look the other way concerning the gender I guess. :thinking:

DU_stud04
03-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Oh, uh well, I have been going thru a "dry spell" of sorts, bring some beer and ill look the other way concerning the gender I guess. :thinking: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Funk-d-fied
03-08-2007, 12:11 PM
WHAT??? wow...

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Oh, uh well, I have been going thru a "dry spell" of sorts, bring some beer and ill look the other way concerning the gender I guess. :thinking:

ROFLMAO!!! You hear that Reggie!!! :D

mustang04
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Awww thats nothin. I part my hair, and button my shirt with mine.:D
That reminds me,,,,,,,,,,get better tasting hair products.

oh yeah...mine can do something that have baffled scientists for YEARS......what makes women really happy

well.....mine does in 2 ways and it forms a cycle...first...i use my tongue and she is soooo happy she pays me...with that money i take her out to eat the next night and i end up making her happy again w/ my tongue and she pays me again...repeat

mustang04
03-08-2007, 12:13 PM

hahahahahahha......wow....umm....yeah...about that........uhhhh...wow.....

Black_Magic
03-08-2007, 12:16 PM
hahahahahahha......wow....umm....yeah...about that........uhhhh...wow..... Well we know how things will go if he has to serve time now ay?:clap: dont make fun now anyway . Some make it with male bronze tigers:p

Matthew328
03-08-2007, 12:17 PM
RM you made need some cheap whiskey, Lemons, peppermint, honey, and water. Bring it to a Boil, and drink up another good home Remedy that works (a form of Penicillin).

a hot tottie!

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 12:17 PM
oh yeah...mine can do something that have baffled scientists for YEARS......what makes women really happy

well.....mine does in 2 ways and it forms a cycle...first...i use my tongue and she is soooo happy she pays me...with that money i take her out to eat the next night and i end up making her happy again w/ my tongue and she pays me again...repeat

lordy

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 12:18 PM
RM you made need some cheap whiskey, Lemons, peppermint, honey, and water. Bring it to a Boil, and drink up another good home Remedy that works (a form of Penicillin).

So since I am allergic penicillin, could that kill me too??

DU_stud04
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
dont make fun now anyway . Some make it with male bronze tigers:p hahahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 12:27 PM
So since I am allergic penicillin, could that kill me too?? Oh Yeah! if it doesn't kill you, you will wish you were dead, Disregard! Disregard! Disregard!

mustang04
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Well we know how things will go if he has to serve time now ay?:clap: dont make fun now anyway . Some make it with male bronze tigers:p

so what does that say about me if bronze can't even stop me???:D :D :D

they call me Reggie jack ham-mer

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
a hot tottie! Matthew r u sure you not from Acres Holmes(Houston, Texas) AKA 44, you sure are up on thangs! Sounds like to me you made need some Hot Tottie!:)

Black_Magic
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM

they call me Reggie jack ham-mer He didnt notice you until it was over because you came at him from behind and he didnt feel a thing:D

DU_stud04

they call me Reggie jack ham-mer :clap: :clap: :clap: you're crazy reggie

Matthew328
not from the 44....but I have spent lots of time there and in Rosewood....those were the days...

pirate4state
03-08-2007, 12:32 PM
LMAO - this thread is crazy

Matthew328
03-08-2007, 12:32 PM
A hot tottie may not be bad right now....kill that bad boy and get up under some covers..maybe I'll sweat all this junk out...

Black_Magic
03-08-2007, 12:33 PM
A hot tottie may not be bad right now....kill that bad boy and get up under some covers..maybe I'll sweat all this junk out... or just a Hotty;)

Matthew328
03-08-2007, 12:42 PM
lol

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 12:42 PM
not from the 44....but I have spent lots of time there and in Rosewood....those were the days... Yeah I was just there last month for Mardi Gras in Galveston, and I no longer have gold teeth, UPGRADE Now I have Platinum and Diamonds, My Uncle's Baby Boy just got a call from the Vikings, I sure hopes he makes it he was spending lots of cash, but he told his father I was the one introduce him to sports, I mean I had to take him to Carver Park, and to Football Practice with me(Baby sitting)

Matthew328
03-08-2007, 12:43 PM
I got some good memories down there...been a while since I've been to Chimmy Chan's!

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2007, 01:45 PM
Tie a Cherry stem in a not with their tongue? I tried it last night at Red Lobster and couldn't do it. My date did it twice, and being competitive as I am, I couldn't do it:mad: I can. :D

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 01:51 PM
I got some good memories down there...been a while since I've been to Chimmy Chan's! Get off the gas Matt, I miss getting 12 wings and fried rice for $3.49

Ranger Mom
04-15-2008, 03:58 PM
I don't know what made me think of this thread all the sudden.

But after just reading the first few posts, I thought of nobogey and wanted to get his "take" on it!!:D

pirate4state
04-15-2008, 04:07 PM

But after just reading the first few posts, I thought of nobogey and wanted to get his "take" on it!!:D :eek: oh man.......

LH Panther Mom
04-15-2008, 04:09 PM

But after just reading the first few posts, I thought of nobogey and wanted to get his "take" on it!!:D
I don't either, but I have a picture somewhere that would be appropriate. ;)

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I don't either, but I have a picture somewhere that would be appropriate. ;)

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5632/picture003yt5.jpg

Ranger Mom
04-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/5632/picture003yt5.jpg

ROFL!! Did you see the thread I just posted on the Good Bad and Ugly thread?? It has that same pic on it!!!:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
04-18-2008, 09:38 AM
ROFL!! Did you see the thread I just posted on the Good Bad and Ugly thread?? It has that same pic on it!!!:clap: :clap:
LOL! Yes, that's where I scammed it from; it saved me from getting it from my picture folder. :D