PDA

View Full Version : Where is GWOOD?

GreenMonster
03-08-2007, 10:44 AM
This is the weekend of the Midland baseball tournament. I need info. Iowa Park is back to try to defend their title from last year and there is no way to get updates unless GWOOD does it. By the way, BEWARE!!! IP is coming off of a tourney title at Kennedale having whooped up on some 4A and 5A clubs.

Adidas410s
03-08-2007, 10:45 AM
BEWARE OF LARGE TALONED HAWKS!!!

Ranger Mom
03-08-2007, 12:20 PM
My husband just headed to the tournament, I told him if he saw GWOOD to tell him his presence is requested on the downlow!!

GreenMonster
03-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
My husband just headed to the tournament, I told him if he saw GWOOD to tell him his presence is requested on the downlow!!

Thanks Ma, how ya feelin'?

GWOOD
03-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
This is the weekend of the Midland baseball tournament. I need info. Iowa Park is back to try to defend their title from last year and there is no way to get updates unless GWOOD does it. By the way, BEWARE!!! IP is coming off of a tourney title at Kennedale having whooped up on some 4A and 5A clubs.

OK Things settled down, got me an internet connection.

Iowa Park plays at 7:00 tonight. I will let you know. Maybe they will do better than Greenwood did.

Amariillo Caprock 11 Greenwood 7

GWOOD
03-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Sorry GM,

Monahans 8 Iowa Park 0

I've seen Monahans play twice and tonight they did everything right. They looked like a great team.

Iowa Park didn't look bad. Monahans just played really well. M pitched their #1 pitcher. I can't remember who pitched for IP. I only saw the last 3 innings.

GreenMonster
03-08-2007, 11:59 PM
oh well, that's alright. I'd be pretty willing to bet IP did not throw their #1 to open a tournament. What really concerns me is the lack of offensive production.

lumber_jackip
03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
I was at the games in Midland, against Monahans, IP threw there #3 and he gave up 5 hits. For some strange reason, IP had 5 track guys that were at a track meet on Sat. and didn't get into Midland until 2:30. However, the Hawks swing the bats real well, the rest of the games they were hammering the baseball w/the exception of the Canyon game (lost 2-1) but faced their #1 also who was a lefty bringing it about 86mph. This is going to be a strong team, if the coach can somehow get his track kids to more games. Rest of the Results, IP 6 Roosevelt 6, IP advances on runners to 3rd. IP 10 Lamesa 0; IP 6 Chapel Hill 4. Pitching staff seems very solid, they had 5-6 guys that were bringing it up there pretty good and their 1-5 hitters swing really well

lumber_jackip
03-11-2007, 09:59 PM
sorry track was on thursday, and they didnt play against monahans