PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant...

mchavez
03-08-2007, 10:37 AM
What will he do next?

Adidas410s
03-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Go get the money KD. I used to be a STRONG advocate of guys staying in college. However, the guaranteed money is reaching such high plateaus that a player is dumb to turn down the money to stay in college one more year. Look at Matt Leinart. By staying another year...he gave up about $10-15 million in guaranteed money. That's a hefty price tag just to stay at USC another year, get your ex-g/f pregnant out of wedlock, and lose to Texas in the MNC game!!! :(

BuffyMars
03-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Go get the money KD. I used to be a STRONG advocate of guys staying in college. However, the guaranteed money is reaching such high plateaus that a player is dumb to turn down the money to stay in college one more year. Look at Matt Leinart. By staying another year...he gave up about $10-15 million in guaranteed money. That's a hefty price tag just to stay at USC another year, get your ex-g/f pregnant out of wedlock, and lose to Texas in the MNC game!!! :(

I was so mean watching the draft. I laughed every pick he wasn't picked, cause he had such a piss poor attitude about the whole thing. I thought he was gonna storm outta there when he wasn't one of the top 3.

Ahhhh....made me giggle.

Yes, I am mean, I know. :devil:

Txbroadcaster
03-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I was so mean watching the draft. I laughed every pickhe wasn't picked, cause he had such a piss poor attitude about the whole thing. I thought he was gonna storm outta there when he wasn't one of the top 3.

Ahhhh....made me giggle.

Your so mean :D :p

kaorder1999
03-08-2007, 11:11 AM
go get the money....

Snyder_TigerFan
03-08-2007, 11:36 AM
It's kind of like winning the lottery and waiting until next year to cash it in, all the while carrying the ticket in your pocket hoping that it doesn't get lost. SHOW ME THE MONEY NOW!!

smustangs
03-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Go to the NBA you will make enough money to suffise(SP?) and you can always go back and get your degreee. But you play on more year tear an ACL or break a leg and there goes his money.

Adidas410s
03-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I was so mean watching the draft. I laughed every pick he wasn't picked, cause he had such a piss poor attitude about the whole thing. I thought he was gonna storm outta there when he wasn't one of the top 3.

Ahhhh....made me giggle.

You can take off the burnt orange glasses now.

I think I would be a bit pissed off as well if I realized I had thrown away $10-15 million...and had my girlfriend pregnant.

Txbroadcaster
03-08-2007, 11:43 AM

I think I would be a bit pissed off as well if I realized I had thrown away $10-15 million...and had my girlfriend pregnant.

It is not like he threw away 10-15 million and got nothing for it..He is still set for life

BuffyMars
03-08-2007, 11:50 AM

He found out she was pregnant after the draft.

g$$
03-09-2007, 03:26 AM
$$ too much to turn down - he is gone to the NBA period. Great talent...

maestro
03-09-2007, 07:39 AM
would anyone's parents deny you the chance at millions of dollars if a business school recruited you before you graduated and gave you a million dollars guaranteed??

college is to prepare you for a career in the work force.

durant is READY....

but i sure enjoy watching him wear the orange..