PDA

View Full Version : Klan joke

BTEXDAD
03-08-2007, 10:10 AM
A Texas preacher began speaking on the pulpit. "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumor that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one that a Christian community can not tolerate. I want the person who did this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and our congregation."
No one moved and the preacher continued, "Do you have the nerve to face me and admit that this was a falsehood? Remember you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression."
Again all was quiet, then slowly, a gorgeous blonde rose up in the third row. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke. "Reverend, there's been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends you were a wizard under the sheets."

garageoffice
03-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Bad, bad joke...

but funny!!

GreenMonster
03-08-2007, 10:19 AM
I got one........

An elderly couple were sitting in church on a beautiful Sunday morning. Slowly the Mrs. leaned over to her husband and said, "I just let a silent fart what should I do?" The husband calmly replied, "Get a new battery for your hearing aid."

Gobbla2001
03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
I got one

you can put chicken-chit on your lips to help with fever blisters

it won't actually do anything to your fever blisters

but you'll stop lickin' your lips :D

Bull19
03-08-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I got one........

An elderly couple were sitting in church on a beautiful Sunday morning. Slowly the Mrs. leaned over to her husband and said, "I just let a silent fart what should I do?" The husband calmly replied, "Get a new battery for your hearing aid."

LARRY THE CABLE GUY SAYS THAT ONE

Fotbol
03-08-2007, 04:28 PM
A 70 year-old woman decided to place an ad in the Newspaper, she was looking for a Male companion. The requirements were simple, they would have to be in her age range, No one who would run around on her, someone who wouldn't beat her, and still be good in bed. A couple of days later this guy in a wheel chair, with no legs, and no arms rang the doorbell. Needless to say the woman was surprise, surley you're not here for the add in the paper she stated. The man said now hold on there little lady, it clearly says you don't want anyone who would run around on you, well I have no legs, so I couldn't do that. The add also states that you didn't want a man that would beat you, I have no arms. The lady said yeah But didn't you read the last requirement about must be still good in bed, the man pause for a moment and said I rang the door bell didn't I:D