PDA

View Full Version : Studly one.....

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Well, apparently the water from 3 1/2 cans of tuna was a B A D idea for Panther to eat. :eek: :eek: :doh:

Then, on top of that, apparently Boots figured out this morning that she had missed out & was sad. :(

Bullaholic
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Dang, LHPM---I just knew you were addressing this thread to me this morning....:D

Is there a story here?

GreenMonster
03-08-2007, 10:09 AM
did you make sure it was tuna in spring water not tuna in vegetable oil. Think about it, 3 1/2 cans of vegetable oil wouldn't be very appetizing. Tuna straight out of the can like that is a fantastic source of protein.

DU_stud04
03-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, apparently the water from 3 1/2 cans of tuna was a B A D idea for Panther to eat. :eek: :eek: :doh:

Then, on top of that, apparently Boots figured out this morning that she had missed out & was sad. :( :( :( :( poor boots

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
did you make sure it was tuna in spring water not tuna in vegetable oil. Think about it, 3 1/2 cans of vegetable oil wouldn't be very appetizing. Tuna straight out of the can like that is a fantastic source of protein. I only buy tuna in spring water. :)

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Dang, LHPM---I just knew you were addressing this thread to me this morning....:D

Is there a story here?
Well, of course there's a story. :D :p The studly one knows because he was the only person keeping me company last night in the chat. :devil:

DU_stud04
03-08-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, of course there's a story. :D :p The studly one knows because he was the only person keeping me company last night in the chat. :devil: :D

LH Panther Mom
03-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Is there a story here? Cat & tuna story.....

I made tuna fish sandwiches last night & I always drain the water into little bowls for the cats as a treat. Opened the 4 cans of tuna & drained them into 3 bowls. Tiger smelled it & drank a little bit then went outside. Boots (his sister) was outside before, so she didn't know what was going on. Panther (the cat who adopted us about 6 weeks ago) wandered in and started sucking down one of the bowls.

In a little bit, Boots came in the house, jumped on the bed and went to sleep. (Tiger was still outside.) I went in the kitchen & all the tuna water was gone. A few minutes later, Adam told me Panther was back in the kitchen staring at the bowls wanting more. Well, around 10:45, lhpd woke me up that the tuna water wasn't agreeing with Panther. :doh: :doh:

Then this morning, as Boots was following me into the kitchen to make coffee, she apparently figured out that she missed out & was some kind of sad. I gave her a little milk to make up & all was good.

SintonFan
03-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
did you make sure it was tuna in spring water not tuna in vegetable oil. Think about it, 3 1/2 cans of vegetable oil wouldn't be very appetizing. Tuna straight out of the can like that is a fantastic source of protein.
rofl...:D