PDA

View Full Version : Did Britney Spears Try to Commit Suicide in Rehab?

Buccaneer
03-07-2007, 06:01 PM
According to The Herald Sun, Britney Spears may have tried to commit suicide while at the Promises rehab facility in Malibu last week. The tabloid is claiming that Britney tried to hang herself with a bedsheet and that paramedics were summoned. They are also alleging that Brit ran around the clinic yelling that she was the anti-christ.
Not surprisingly, the singer's rep totally denies the rumors and says that Britney is doing well. Whether or not it's true, this stuff certainly can't be good for her custody case with Kevin Federline regarding Jayden James and Sean Preston. Somehow, things just keep looking better and better for K-Fed with every passing day.

Txbroadcaster
03-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
According to The Herald Sun, Britney Spears may have tried to commit suicide while at the Promises rehab facility in Malibu last week. The tabloid is claiming that Britney tried to hang herself with a bedsheet and that paramedics were summoned. They are also alleging that Brit ran around the clinic yelling that she was the anti-christ.
Not surprisingly, the singer's rep totally denies the rumors and says that Britney is doing well. Whether or not it's true, this stuff certainly can't be good for her custody case with Kevin Federline regarding Jayden James and Sean Preston. Somehow, things just keep looking better and better for K-Fed with every passing day.

No it was not suicide..it was a new sexual position she had heard about

theyoefnshow
03-07-2007, 06:35 PM
man I hope she doesn't. this chick has had me laughing for weeks and i'd hate to see it end so soon. South Park is gonna rip her apart next season and it's gonna be totally AWESOME.

smustangs
03-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
man I hope she doesn't. this chick has had me laughing for weeks and i'd hate to see it end so soon. South Park is gonna rip her apart next season and it's gonna be totally AWESOME.

your a sick person

theyoefnshow
03-07-2007, 06:57 PM
sorry dude, I feel about as sorry for spoiled celebrities as I do capabl homeless people. and that aint much.

smustangs
03-07-2007, 06:58 PM
sorry dude, I feel about as sorry for spoiled celebrities as I do capabl homeless people. and that aint much.

I'm not saying i feel sorry for her or that you should, i just dont think there is any reason to make light of the situation a life is a life no matter how you look at it.

theyoefnshow
03-07-2007, 07:13 PM
you can't honestly tell me that Britney Spears claiming to be the antichrist is not hilarious.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-07-2007, 07:24 PM
you can't honestly tell me that Britney Spears claiming to be the antichrist is not hilarious. \

Haha I laughed for a little while.

theyoefnshow
03-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm picturing her doing this and all I see is that old Simpson's episode were Lisa freaks out on an amusement park water ride and is running around with a towel on her head yelling "I am the Lizard Queen!!"

Bull19
03-07-2007, 07:47 PM

YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT. IM ALSO SURE THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO THROW ANNA NICOLE IN THERE TOO.

burnet44
03-07-2007, 08:02 PM
im sorry but its hard not to wish her luck in her endeavors

Im sorry

Ill go to church more this Sunday

DU_stud04
03-07-2007, 08:11 PM
you can't honestly tell me that Britney Spears claiming to be the antichrist is not hilarious. i thought it was hilarious:D

DU_stud04
03-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT. IM ALSO SURE THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO THROW ANNA NICOLE IN THERE TOO. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

smustangs
03-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT. IM ALSO SURE THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO THROW ANNA NICOLE IN THERE TOO.

wow pretty low

theyoefnshow
03-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Matt and Trey had no problem making fun of the beloved Crocodile Hunter.....I don't think Anna Nicole will be a problem.

mustang04
03-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Matt and Trey had no problem making fun of the beloved Crocodile Hunter.....I don't think Anna Nicole will be a problem.

well...there are videos of anna nicole strolling around dressed like a clown HIGHER than a kite while she was pregnant.....so i dont feel too bad for her

theyoefnshow
03-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Brit dropped her kids and had them driving her car.....a lil wreckless there as well.

pirate4state
03-07-2007, 09:55 PM
I laughed. Sue me!

Does that mean I don't feel a little compassion for the twit? Probably not :devil: :o

theyoefnshow
03-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Holy crap it's true!!
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/j_pap79/britney_spears_lyrics.jpg