PDA

View Full Version : Off to take a final...

crzyjournalist03
03-07-2007, 02:49 PM
I have a final this afternoon at three in Food Sanitation...I need to get 10 out of 100 to pass...and believe it or not, this has been one of my more difficult classes this semester.

Geez, it's nice to be a senior who only needs one class for graduation...I'm taking 10 hours of online classes as pass/no pass, so as long as I get 60% or above in them, it doesn't even affect my GPA.

JJ7997
03-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a fun day in store.

JJ7997
03-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Food sanitation huh ?

Let me guess, the only way to fail is if you get caught flicking a booger into the food ?

crzyjournalist03
03-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by JJ7997
Food sanitation huh ?

Let me guess, the only way to fail is if you get caught flicking a booger into the food ?

believe it or not, we have to know stuff like what the internal temperature of chicken must be cooked to and how long it must maintain that temperature to ensure that it doesn't contain harmful bacteria.

But for the most part, it's all common sense...wash your hands before touching food, wash areas after food has been touched, don't reserve food that other customers leave on their plates...

Keith7
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
a final in march?? kinda early isn't it?? i'm currently doing a take home mid-term where I have to right a 5 page paper describing the roles of women during the tokugawa period of japan... loads of fun

crzyjournalist03
03-07-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
a final in march?? kinda early isn't it?? i'm currently doing a take home mid-term where I have to right a 5 page paper describing the roles of women during the tokugawa period of japan... loads of fun

yeah...it's a 1 hour class...needed it to get to the mandated 128 hours.