PDA

View Full Version : Texas Envy

Emerson1
03-06-2007, 11:07 PM
I was driving down the road today, and I saw a truck with a A&M sticker in the back window, it was at the botton of the window right above the bed. I had my thoughts, then I saw a Texas 'sawed off' sticker. It was at the top of the window in plain view. I just chuckled at how only an aggie would have a sticker bashing another school above a sticker supporting their own.

smustangs
03-06-2007, 11:08 PM
here we go again

Emerson1
03-06-2007, 11:09 PM
:)

JJ7997
03-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I was driving down the road today, and I saw a truck with a A&M sticker in the back window, it was at the botton of the window right above the bed. I had my thoughts, then I saw a Texas 'sawed off' sticker. It was at the top of the window in plain view. I just chuckled at how only an aggie would have a sticker bashing another school above a sticker supporting their own.

I chuckle at how only a Longhorn would cry about where someone chose to place stickers on

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-07-2007, 01:24 AM
I have a Saw 'Em Off Sticker on the back window of my truck, right at the top and dead center. ;)

eagles_victory
03-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I have a Saw 'Em Off Sticker on the back window of my truck, right at the top and dead center. ;) wheres your espn made texas lose basketball games sticker gonna go?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Nah, I'm a one-sticker kind of guy. This one is going to be the only on there until it falls off. I like it so much though, I might buy one just like it to replace it when it does. ;)

DU_stud04
03-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
wheres your espn made texas lose basketball games sticker gonna go? i know mine is gonna go next to dirk chokes again sticker...which is below the tim hardaway hates you sticker

Rabbit'93
03-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I was driving down the road today, and I saw a truck with a A&M sticker in the back window, it was at the botton of the window right above the bed. I had my thoughts, then I saw a Texas 'sawed off' sticker. It was at the top of the window in plain view. I just chuckled at how only an aggie would have a sticker bashing another school above a sticker supporting their own. The bigger ? is...why do yo care what someone else chooses to put on their vehicle?

Emerson1
03-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by JJ7997
I chuckle at how only a Longhorn would cry about where someone chose to place stickers on
I see nowhere indicating that I was crying. I actually like the fact that they did it. It\'s like one of those iraqis that hate america because it\'s so much better, they will do something to the flag, but still fly it higher than their own.

Gp83
03-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I can't figure why m&a supporters are so worried about TEXAS they have to fly anti UT stickers instead of m&a support type stickers.

injuredinmelee
03-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
I can't figure why m&a supporters are so worried about TEXAS they have to fly anti UT stickers instead of m&a support type stickers.

no kidding. ITs humorous beyond belief for me that they spend so much energy bashing another school. The only thing that makes sense is envy. What else could it possibly be?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-07-2007, 10:48 AM
We do it just so we can hear all of the Longhorn faithful cry about it. You guys act like you don't get in on it with your sheep comments, saying Aggy, and all of that other stuff. That is what I find the most funny, you all being hypocrites and doing the exact same thing.

pirate44
Originally posted by Gp83
its called antagonizing. aggie fans do it with window stickers, you do it by reversing the letter a & m. quit crying about what aggies do.:rolleyes:

pirate44
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
We do it just so we can hear all of the Longhorn faithful cry about it. You guys act like you don't get in on it with your sheep comments, saying Aggy, and all of that other stuff. That is what I find the most funny, you all being hypocrites and doing the exact same thing.
Amen brother.