PDA

View Full Version : GreenMonster pretends his name is Pancho Villa

GreenMonster
03-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I seen the stand-around coach this morning. I asked him just how he gets into his skin tight baseball pants. He just laughed and said I was jealous of how good baseball pants make a 40 year old man's butt look. Whatever! I told him to go rake his dirt to eliminate any stray grasses that might have popped up over night since he last raked his dirt. Again the stand-around coach just laughed and said "Pancho, they's no reason to rake my dirt today. We raked it up nice and purty last night. All we need to do is give it a quick hosedown and she will be ready to go!" EXACTLY!! Stupid dirt waterers! Stand-around is a waste of taxpayer dollars and is only good for stealing perfectly good track atheletes.

*I think that is a pretty good cover of a Pancho Villa post about baseball.

LH Panther Mom
03-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Pretty good! But you forgot to yell at the Mrs. to get your food after turn-left practice. :devil:

GWOOD
03-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Wow. I've never seen an impression of someone via a forum but that was actually quite accurate!!!

VWG
03-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Witnessed two good "stand around" games this week already.
Amarillo High and Lubbock Estacado... Sandies won 5-3.
Tonight was a good one. Frenship won in extra innings over Lubbock High.
Frenship has a talented pitching staff.

Adidas410s
03-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Wow. I've never seen an impression of someone via a forum but that was actually quite accurate!!!

You've never seen my Phil C impressions??? I'll have to see if I can dig one up...

pirate4state
03-11-2007, 11:11 AM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

I see you lurking today Pancho ;)

GreenMonster
03-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Pancho, it's raining here today. I guess that means the Stand-around Coach got the day off since his dirt doesn't need to be watered. :D