PDA

View Full Version : Hand washing Poll

Txbroadcaster
03-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Do you wash your hands with soap after every trip to the bathroom? And before you eat food?

Just curious.

I wash my hands like a crazy person!

This Q is from Buffy BTW

BuffyMars
03-06-2007, 02:48 PM
And I carry anti-bacterial lotion with me at all times. :crazy1:

crzyjournalist03
03-06-2007, 02:50 PM
I go crazy washing my hands...sometimes I wash them "just because"...not even when I've touched or done something!

Phil C
03-06-2007, 03:23 PM
CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS!!

BE CLEAN!

BuffyMars
03-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Well I see we have a few dirty boys and girls. :tongue:

I just wondered if there are any other hand cleaning freaks like me. I am like monk in that sense.

I can't even use regular lotion because it feels dirty to me. I have to use anti-bacterial lotion from B&B.

mustang59
03-06-2007, 03:28 PM
I am pretty fanatical about washing my hands. I wait for the big semi-yearly sale at Bath and Body Works and load up on their hand soaps.

BuffyMars
03-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by mustang59
I am pretty fanatical about washing my hands. I wait for the big semi-yearly sale at Bath and Body Works and load up on their hand soaps.

Same here....I have a whole shelf in my bathroom dedicated to their products, lol.

I have an entire row of handsoaps. Its so sad! :doh:

big daddy russ
03-06-2007, 03:33 PM
I do it from time to time. Before I cook and after every dump, but I'm definitely not a stickler for it.

mustang59
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Same here....I have a whole shelf in my bathroom dedicated to their products, lol.

I have an entire row of handsoaps. Its so sad! :doh:
I went in during their last sale and there was a middled aged man and an older woman standing where I needed to be and they seemed to be dazed and confused. I was in a hurry so after giving them several minutes with no progress on their part I finally said, "Excuse me" and loaded up my bag with 20 bottles of hand soap. Never stand between me and a good sale at B&B! LOL

BILLYFRED0000
03-06-2007, 03:47 PM
I am more fanatical about my keyboard and phone at work. Studies prove that the work place is more problematic than the bathroom.

spiveyrat
03-06-2007, 03:56 PM
I have hand sanitizer at my desk that I use after every trip to the bathroom (in addition to the hand washing). :eek:

mistanice
03-06-2007, 04:07 PM
clean hands are over-rated

CenTexSports
03-06-2007, 04:14 PM
It is a joke but maybe it is true.

During halftime at a Texas vs A&M game a student from both schools is releiving themself of the excess beer. They both finish at the same time and the Texas student goes to the sink and starts washing while the A&M student heads to the exit. At which point the Longhorn yells at the Aggie and says "Hey at Texas they teach us to wash our hands after going to the bathroom" and the Aggie replies, " They teach us not to piss on our hands."