PDA

View Full Version : A good video.....

mustang04
03-06-2007, 12:22 PM
for any of yall who love Pit-Bulls as much as i do...being a pitbull owner for 19 years...i LOOOVE them...and i honestly cried watching this cuz a couple of pits in this video remind me of the pit-bull i grew up w/ that died my senior year in highschool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBus4GGsyb4

neck_06
03-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Pit Bulls become mean when they are mistreated by their owners....just like every other type of dog. i hate that people are too ignorant to see that.

mustang04
03-06-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
Pit Bulls become mean when they are mistreated by their owners....just like every other type of dog. i hate that people are too ignorant to see that.

amen

it was tested that the different breeds that make up the "Pitbull" type all had HIGH scores on the temperament test, it showed that a collie was more likely to have a bad temperament, along with poodles, chihuahas, etc.....

BuffyMars
03-06-2007, 12:38 PM
:crying: That was really sad!

I swear I would love to beat the crap out of people who mistreat animals.

That is one of my pet peeves.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
amen

it was tested that the different breeds that make up the "Pitbull" type all had HIGH scores on the temperament test, it showed that a collie was more likely to have a bad temperament, along with poodles, chihuahas, etc.....

Yeah, but pitbulls are more dangerous....Also, if you get a kick who is constantly heckling the pitbull, the pit is going to hurt a lot more when it bites than the chihuaha.

Aside from the point, we had a black lab-hound mix named Biscuiteater, he died when I was 15 and he was 16. I cried when we buried him. He was a good dog.

mustang04
03-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, but pitbulls are more dangerous....Also, if you get a kick who is constantly heckling the pitbull, the pit is going to hurt a lot more when it bites than the chihuaha.

that is true, they are more dangerous just cuz of their amazing athleticism and will.....their jaws do not "LOCK" contrary to unpopular belief......

its just like a gun, every gun is safe until it falls into the hands of the wrong owner, and just cuz pitbulls are 50 calibers among pellet sized chihuahas, doesnt mean its their fault they were used for bad intentions

Keith7
03-06-2007, 12:54 PM
as a dog lover, i don't even want to watch this video, so ya i have no comments on it.. but I do have a odd pit bull story.. I have 2 boston terriers, and they had puppies about a year and a half ago.. well one day we let our 2 adult bostons and the puppies go in the back yard, they were out there for awhile and then we started hearing alot of barking, we go to the window to see what it was, and there was a stray pitbull who looked like he was almsot starved standing by our fence hungry for puppy.. we weren't sure what to do, fearing the dog may have rabies or would attack us so we called animal control.. about 20 minutes later, the animal control people still weren't there and the dog was starting to try to jump the fence, so our male boston decided to take things into his own hands and squeezed threw the fence and bit the pit bull, and i've never heard a dog welp so loud.. the pit bull took off in a dead sprint never to be seen again, and our boston just stood there like he was a bad@$$.. just goes to show there its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of fight in the dog..

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
that is true, they are more dangerous just cuz of their amazing athleticism and will.....their jaws do not "LOCK" contrary to unpopular belief......

its just like a gun, every gun is safe until it falls into the hands of the wrong owner, and just cuz pitbulls are 50 calibers among pellet sized chihuahas, doesnt mean its their fault they were used for bad intentions

Exactly. ;)

DU_stud04
03-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
a stray pitbull who looked like he was almsot starved standing by our fence hungry what fight in a dog that is hungry and just wants some food???

Keith7
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
what fight in a dog that is hungry and just wants some food???

it can go else where.. it doesn't need to eat my puppies

DU_stud04
03-06-2007, 01:09 PM
it can go else where.. it doesn't need to eat my puppies help the less fortunate :mad: :mad: :mad:

mustang04
03-06-2007, 01:11 PM
it can go else where.. it doesn't need to eat my puppies

doesnt mean he wanted to eat your puppies...if he wanted to "eat your puppies" he would have easily killed your dog that bit at him

i feel horrible when i see starved pit-bulls....if i ever knew their owner i would seriously prolly punch the crap out of them, until you own a pitt and look at it in the eyes when it looks back at you and see how much he really does do things just to please you, then you'll know what i'm talkin about....i've read in several dog books and magazines that pit-bulls LOVE to show off to their owners because obvioulsy having their owner happy with them is a huge reward in their eyes

Keith7
03-06-2007, 01:17 PM
doesnt mean he wanted to eat your puppies...if he wanted to "eat your puppies" he would have easily killed your dog that bit at him

ya you are prolly right, it was just an odd site seeing a little dog defend his family against a dog 3X his size.. but ya I have a friend who owns and raises pitbulls and he has 3 grown all with their own personalities.. i know from experience that pitbulls can be very affectionate and are as loyal to their owners as anydog i've seen which is the oppisite of what many people think about when they see or think of pitbulls

mustang04
03-06-2007, 02:02 PM
ya you are prolly right, it was just an odd site seeing a little dog defend his family against a dog 3X his size.. but ya I have a friend who owns and raises pitbulls and he has 3 grown all with their own personalities.. i know from experience that pitbulls can be very affectionate and are as loyal to their owners as anydog i've seen which is the oppisite of what many people think about when they see or think of pitbulls

yeah it is really funny to watch pitbulls when they are playing with dogs they could easily beat....they'll just let the other dog run around and jump on them and do whatever and the whole time just sit back and put forth about zero effort haha then the little dog starts getting braver and eventually the pit will just pin it down....thats what my dogs used to do all the time

so how are those boston terriers??? i kind of want one because they are small and look really energetic and fun, plus they are related to most pitbulls distantly......i dont really know anybody who has them so i was just curious