PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime Fitness

KTJ
03-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Joined Lifetime Fitness at the 1st of January and I really, really love it.

I'm not out of shape or anything, but I just needed to join a gym and stop working out at my apartment complex's horrid "weight room." I would never go back to Gold's after my experience with them several years ago. I didn't want to do 24hour Fitness because, well, they are never open 24 hours. Bally's is just rank. So I was left with Lifetime.

Sure, I'm paying a good price but once you see this place and all that they offer, you know it's worth it. And, AND!, they are open 24 hrs every freakin' day.

Yall should check it out!

Butkus
03-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

I'm not out of shape or anything, but I just needed to join a gym and stop working out at my apartment complex's horrid "weight room." I would never go back to Gold's after my experience with them several years ago. I didn't want to do 24hour Fitness because, well, they are never open 24 hours. Bally's is just rank. So I was left with Lifetime.

Sure, I'm paying a good price but once you see this place and all that they offer, you know it's worth it. And, AND!, they are open 24 hrs every freakin' day.

Yall should check it out! Probly not at my age youngun.:D

JR2004
03-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

Yall should check it out!

I prefer 24HR fitness. The only thing not open 24 hours there is the gym which is closed from about midnight to 5am (kinda dumb, but oh well). Other than that I love going there to workout.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-06-2007, 01:29 PM
For some reason I thought this was about that women's channel branching off with a fitness one....

Txbroadcaster
03-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
For some reason I thought this was about that women's channel branching off with a fitness one....

If that is the case then we will have Lifetime Fitness movies of the week with chessy plots and former 90210 actresses all dealing with bad workouts for women

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
If that is the case then we will have Lifetime Fitness movies of the week with chessy plots and former 90210 actresses all dealing with bad workouts for women

Yeah, excuse me while I go throw up.