PDA

View Full Version : Hey Big Daddy

Phil C
11-06-2002, 12:57 PM
I am a Sinton High School Pirate and Lady Pirate fan of course since I live in Sinton and my two sons go to school here but I am also a fan of individuals too and your No. 10 Brandon Stalee (I apologize if it is misspelled) is going to be an outstanding football player. I think you said he is only a freshman so that is outstanding. I know he played well against Sinton last week. Also how did your volleyball girls do in the playoffs? Unfortunately the Lady Pirates lost to Devine last night but it was still a good season for us.

big daddy russ
11-06-2002, 02:15 PM
It's all good. The kid's name is Brandon Stacy and his father is a member of this forum. He's a good kid and a good football player and should have some good years ahead of him. As far as the volleyball team goes, we lost to Hondo 11-15, 15-3, 15-1. Unfortunately, our district is weaker than it has been in years past and the only team still alive is the only one that hasn't played yet, Aransas Pass, but the girls went out and played hard and that's all you can ask of them. Phil, I'd like to offer my congratulations to your team on a fine season.

Phil C
11-07-2002, 10:10 AM
Thank you Big Daddy. Your girls had a great season too and had to really fight and earn your way to the playoffs. We beat Devine the first game but got beat the second game and lost a well played 12 -15 final third game. Do you go to any of the basketball games? I will be going when I can. I am the old guy that wears the San Antonio Spurs cap. Say Hi to me if you see me.

big daddy russ
11-07-2002, 11:21 AM
i'll be at a lot of the ingleside and aransas pass basketball games, both girls and boys. i work for the newspaper over here, so i'll be carrying a camera and a notepad. i will be sure to say hi, though. i hope all goes well with your surgery and you get up and running soon. 30-3A figures to be a tough district this year in basketball. west oso lost their stud, cameron teague, when he transferred to ray this summer, so the district is a little more balanced than what it would have been. should make for some good games. hope to see you there.